SlotForum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
I've made up a list of anything that is sent to SlotForum or any Admin or Moderator of SlotForum - for review or for prizes or any item that is received as a gift. This is so that we can account for all gifts and favours along the way and prevent ugly issues down the track. If any of you guys ask or receive stuff, in the name of SlotForum, then just declare it on the list. Please don't take this as a statement saying that you can't receive items, but as the forum gets older, it is a good idea to keep track of all this and to keep it in the open - at least between ourselves. This shouldn't be shared unless it really has to for whatever reason.

Here is the list.

Please feel free to add to it. The info submitted comes through to me by email and I'll post it on the list when I have some spare time.

Doug

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
this is a sound idea doug .nobody sends me stuff to review any way diff lock seems to have that sewn up in lancashire at any rate

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Pressed the link, but it just takes me to the Forums page.

Anyway, just wanted to say I got the Abarth - via Doug - from SCX, as I did the Audi R8.

The Team Slot Celica and the Spirit Dallara are my own purchases, eBay and Pendle respectively.

I do not think we need to declare this sort of thing in the review - or do we?.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Can get to the submission page, but it doesn't seem to want to take entries (says it does, but none showing afterwards).

·
DT
5,195 Posts
This is like a cardboard box computer. You put the program in the slot one end, press a button on the top, and the results come out the other side. The only problem is that when the little guy inside the box is not around, the machine doesn't work.

I've updated the list with cars and prizes received since Christmas last year - have we left anything out?

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
added the PN Racing motors that arrived for testing today.

Both Graham and Russell Sheldon can do a far more detailed and fair test than me so I have sent them onwards.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Tried to add MB Slot stuff but the form is missing Doug?

Anyway, received a shed load of MB Slot tuning parts for test and review.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Form is fixed - don't add too many entries if you have a bunch of stuff. Rather resume it.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Ok will resubmit. I was just going to put exactly what i did in the post - a shed load of MB Slot stuff.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
'shed load' is agreat expression. I thought for years it meant a garden type shed, but of course it means a truck/cart type load dropped onto the ground. I love when words get used so much they get removed from their literal meaning.

·
Ian
99 Posts
OK I have never received a gift in the past so never looked in here, however today I have..... and the link doesn't want to work!

Anyway I have received a Car, which I intend to review From Sean @ Pendle Now this could be because I am a mod but could also be because I spend a hell of alot of money with him, the truth is probably a bit of both
But it is only fair I declare it to stop any repercussions later.

Oh and does this count the Christmas Prize Car as that also arrived today.

It was a bit of a lucky day for me
Never had a freeby in my life erm.... well I have now two on one day

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Recieved two MSC cars (Pendle)and one Teamslot car (AEC) as prizes for SlotrallyGB.

Received an SCX German Toy Fair car from Tecnitoys - will be used as a prize on slotrallygb

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Received six limited edition Spanish TV company Teamslot Lancia Stratos cars as sponsors prizes for SlotrallyGB.

Received a pair of SCX Classic Cars from Tecnitoys (Fiat 131 and Renault 5) personal gift, but will be used a prizes because typically i had bought them a day before!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts