SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· DT
8,026 Posts
I've made up a list of anything that is sent to SlotForum or any Admin or Moderator of SlotForum - for review or for prizes or any item that is received as a gift. This is so that we can account for all gifts and favours along the way and prevent ugly issues down the track. If any of you guys ask or receive stuff, in the name of SlotForum, then just declare it on the list. Please don't take this as a statement saying that you can't receive items, but as the forum gets older, it is a good idea to keep track of all this and to keep it in the open - at least between ourselves. This shouldn't be shared unless it really has to for whatever reason.

Here is the list.

Please feel free to add to it. The info submitted comes through to me by email and I'll post it on the list when I have some spare time.

Doug

· DT
8,026 Posts
This is like a cardboard box computer. You put the program in the slot one end, press a button on the top, and the results come out the other side. The only problem is that when the little guy inside the box is not around, the machine doesn't work.

I've updated the list with cars and prizes received since Christmas last year - have we left anything out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.