SlotForum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Well, I didnt mean disdain for the Scaley on their effort to release the Lmp Ginetas, just that calls my attention how sometimes release very nice models with really good detail level, like the recently Aston Martin or the Rileys Lmp from the past vs the Ginetas, I asume this is due to the fact that the Ginetas are boxed set with the Track and of course they are normally "simpler"... again a good decals set would fix the issue, but few brands do Lmp decals which makes the paintjob difficult.

Btw I do love the Mustangs GT4 that were released by Scaley a few months ago, I shall buy as many as posible.

Cheers

·
Phil Clayton
886 Posts
Well it may not be a universally popular car or model, but I like it, and have fond memories of the race at Silverstone...
and there-in lies one of my prerequisites for purchase.
Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
It filled a gap we needed an LMP car, one that the licensor wouldn't mind all different liveries appearing in. See Ginetta Racers set for instance. We had hoped for more liveries, but sadly the car wasn't as widely used as we hoped.
To be fair, its sold well, so someone likes it!
We DO NEED an Hypercar, so please please DO the Glickenhaus Hypercar! 😀

Im sure Team owner will be more than pleased with having a Glickenhaus slot car... And dont forget to include the 3dp chasis in every purchase.

I want my Hypercars go as Hyper as could be😁

Cheers

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Just to say, I also bought the Scalextric Ginetta and quite like the blue livery. 1 is enough for me though.

·
ParrotGod
8,425 Posts
I am not sure about the cheap look: the blue one I have looks really good to me...and I am not easy to please.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I am not sure about the cheap look: the blue one I have looks really good to me...and I am not easy to please.
The Blue is sold separately? Thats probably why it got better look, as I said, its normal to have boxed set cars with less quality and/or details. 😉

Me too like the Blue one.

Cheers

·
ParrotGod
8,425 Posts
The Blue is sold separately? Thats probably why it got better look, as I said, its normal to have boxed set cars with less quality and/or details. 😉

Me too like the Blue one.

Cheers
yeah, the blue one is sold as the vast majority of scalex cars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just purchased that chrome blue livery version of the ginetta which is c4033. So when it arrives I'll take some pictures and let you know how it performs on my current track.

·
ParrotGod
8,425 Posts
Interesting. I did not know that there were two liveries.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts