SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there was a Ginetta slot car made ?
If so who did it and what year ish was it released

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
This would be a great car to produce as there are so many liveries ........ ideal for digital or even club analogue racing ....

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Steve Ward of Penelope Pitlane fame is the man to ask, after all he does run a Ginetta on the road........

·
David J
3,182 Posts
This appears to be a Ginetta G4 slot car...... LINK

And check this out, talks about an AA bodies Ginetta.... LINK2..

In fact there's a Slot Car body on Ebay at the moment......Ebay

I sometimes wonder if folk on here don't know how to use the internet, then I remember............

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
That's a beautiful car

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
my little resin one has been 75% done for at least a year now. Maybe time to finish a few projects owed to various good folks here.

·
Tore
1,694 Posts
Would also like a RTR Ginetta G50.

Cool GT car that's been racing since 2007 in various GT classes around Europe.
Lots of liveries to choose from too, so it's a bit strange none of the big RTR manufacturers have made it.

·
Pete Shepherd
1,694 Posts
Good thread! The pale blue one I made #12 now sits on the correct 13" wheels but I've been debating for a while now as to whether or not I should rebuild it. I could do a much better job now and it is looking a bit used since those pictures were taken, watch this space....

BTW, the green and yellow car in one of the links that DJ posted is stunning, I'm pretty sure it is 1/24 though. Food for thought on my rebuild

Pete

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
QUOTE (356speedster @ 17 Aug 2012, 14:14) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would also like a RTR Ginetta G50.

That's interesting...

Like everyone else I had assumed the influence behind this (fictional I hasten to add) car was just a Viper Competition Coupe/Corvette crossbreed.

Coop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts