SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,558 Posts
By the way. gorilla super glue comes in 2 different versions, the one pictured and one with rubber added. Mr Stickey[ebay] does the black rubber flexy CA glue, Thats a lot cheaper than gorilla, and its really good stuff. the polyester glue i use is also an ebay item. I can look it up if you,re interested. john

· Registered
3,558 Posts
Hy Holger, The Polyester 2 part glue i use on chassis and body,s for repair or modifying.[ i just repaired a fly chassis with it. the chassis was cracked through, nearly all the way across the centre. and didn,t have any strenghthening ribs on it. it was a big ask, but i drilled a small hole at the end of the crack, glued it and layed it on teflon paper to set. after 36 hours i cleaned the excess off the top and its better than new. you can take the chassis and flex it all you want and it wont crack again in the same place. i only discovered it by accident in my quest for glues, that would actually bond the funny plastic they use for bodies and chassis. thats stronger than the surounding area.] the glue doesn,t have a name. its just for automotive use. its 2 part. 1 red and 1 green tube. the ebay name is Suliwenshop or the shop is called Breezilybiz. It costs £1+0.99P&P from china. john

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.