SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after all the years of suffering being called a miserable old bar-steward by mrs zz , I am finally rejoicing that she has come round to my way of thinking. the source of this wonderment?... a newly found joint loathing of the foul phenomenon of otherwise seemingly intelligent individuals starting a sentence with the word "so"!!!! if you have been asked , "how do you propose to re-attach that button"? , or , "what method would you use to distribute seed in your garden" , fair enough but otherwise , nooooooooooo! other current hot favourites are "yoofs" with their kecks hanging out the top of their trousers and newly qualified drivers with a green p plate (clearly designating pillock) who refuse to commit to crossing a roundabout without having received a written invitation at least a fortnight in advance! what gets your hackles up?

Reactions: longdog

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh , looks like I'm on the button with this one....you loveable bunch of miserable old £O$$ers!!

I never mix fun and politics.... but I forgot to include Obama in my original old git rant! go check out what you had for lunch yesterday....how dare you tell us how to think (and vote) , or I will personally arrange for mexico to deal with your immigration , venezuela to run your economy and brazil to supply your women (5 oclock shadow and all!!). and get your facts right...america fought alongside britain (and we are still paying off the debt - ££££'s) to free us from tyranny...not enslave us to it , get your nose out of OUR business! phew , I'm knackered now.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no , you wont provoke me to ask the obvious question , that would be childish and purile for one with official (and free) grump status!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
: ................

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
im overawed by the sheer quality of grumpiness around.

gaz.... ive shouted , "waiting for a better shade are we , d...head" , for years!

John... london just stinks full stop... but yes , faggers are minging! enjoy your time over here.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
shakespear .... william soddin' shakespear.... I am fed up to the back teeth hearing about him! I am close to lobbing something very heavy at the tv/radio/'pooter or whatever device spews his name in my direction. fair enough , he wrote some stuff...then died...400 years ago...GET OVER IT!!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
QUOTE (scuderia_turini @ 1 May 2016, 16:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was going to ignore this thread but I'll just pop in this once to say that something I find annoying is the increasing amount of content on this Forum that is not related to slot-cars.

Leo

I hate brass pinions that wont budge off the shaft.....
(there you go)

I also hated my english teacher which in no way justifies why I can't spell the name of he who I will no longer mention!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
with you with that one! where does "so called" come in to it? I know what I would call them...but it would definitely get me kicked off here and probably the interweb too. (even though "they" can get away with pretty much anything...anywhere!)

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
heavy duty grumpage there erik!

it would seem that it isn't just a case that we are miserable old sods after all , we have our own syndrome... I.M.S ... irritable male syndrome http://www.theirritablemale.com/quiz.htm

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
they should have a p.a speaker in the front bumper playing proper car noises...like a 4 year old makes...brum brum vrooooom eeeek brum brum vrooooom , that would teach them.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
welcome wobble...more the merrier (or miserable-er?). count yourself lucky , some bright spark over here came up with removing white lines from the roads altogether , to improve safety! how about lifting all the cats eyes and removing headlights from all vehicles too?? mind you , don't start me on daytime running lights , more euro tosh!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
dog poooo!

hangovers.

job titles that leave you none the wiser.

sweet corn.

adverts that leave you none the wiser.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
QUOTE (teddyt @ 9 May 2016, 10:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The damn Pro and Anti EU protaganists, stop scare mongering and just tell the truth!!!!
And the Bloke and his wife Next door ,they persist on breathing!!!!

apparently if we leave Europe all our first born will be orange with purple spots , our legs will drop off overnight , and it will rain custard.... don't believe the hype!!

of course neither side can say with any certainty what exactly will happen but then life aint a certainty. the latest "if we leave , Europe will end up at war" statement from the stay camp really shoots themselves in the foot , that has got to be the best excuse to go yet. let turkey and albaia et al get stuck into the rest of Europe....without us!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
......AND.....we have to stay in Europe for the sake of our environment , yet at the weekend a huge gob of pollution wafted over our green a pleasant land....where from? from Europe!

I also cant abide people that wont look you in the eye (or at least face) when talking to you , don't look over there , or behind me , or up in the air , its just plain ignorant.

sweet corn...did I mention sweetcorn?!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
nothing wrong with feminists...as long as they are good cooks!

top tip teddyt...get your flowers from the cemetery....saves climbing up lamp posts.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
a grump cant be a grump if its self induced im afraid. you live in france ... home of some rather nice grape based "treats" and you choose a s-nickers! I rest my case m'lud!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
distant kiwi... the first is a given... but the last three are of course fully applicable to moi!

QUOTE (gus3049 @ 10 May 2016, 11:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Grape based is a staple not a treat!

now im grumpy!!
mind you I suppose it is one of your five a day?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I take it you're not working for the nz tourist industry then John!!

major grump today...bordering on the banzai!! scabby feral kids , or more accurately their low life drug addled dossers of parents who allowed their , presumably illegitimate , offspring to rampage into our enclosed garden , run along walls and onto our roof. when I confronted the aforementioned vermin for the second time , I was told "reeealy sorry mr but its only kids being kids". mr full-on-grumps reply was , "WELL LET THEM BE ....ING KIDS IN YOUR OWN ....ING GARDEN!!!"

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
involuntary euthanasia for the lot of 'em would work for me.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts