SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Kevs Racing Bits
I hate voicemail usually from public service offices or schools telling you to call back for one thing or another but don't leave a number and they're always ex directory.
Cold callers who think you're stupid enough to give personal details over the phone.
Email spam even though you've opted out.
The Snowflake generation who have feelings that get hurt so much the law has to change for all of us.
Paying for 'up to' 16mb broadband but only receiving 6...can you imagine a garage advertising petrol at 拢1.35 for 'up to' 1L. Maybe I should start working 'up to' 8 hours per day...my employer is already paying me 'up to' the living wage.
Pensionable age, why when women live longer than men do they retire earlier? It should be the other way round.

Kevs Racing Bits
I do believe that you can get puncture resistant tyres , I fitted a couple to an acquaintance of mine and she's been ok for months now .Our problem round here is when the farmers thrash the Hawthorne hedges they leave it all over the road and because of lockdown there's not enough traffic to clear it

Safe riding. Steve
They're called walking boots
biggrin.png

Kevs Racing Bits
'A couple cars I'm working on' really annoys me, its 'a couple OF cars I'm working on' or if you must avoid using 'of' then it's 'two cars I'm working on'.

Kevs Racing Bits
One annoying thing about getting older and the old memory fading is when you're having a really interesting conversation with someone and it sparks a memory, you relay this around the houses anecdote keeping the point of the story close by at hand, you make it as interesting as possible and the punchline draws very close...and you forgot what it was...'err, what was I saying?'

Kevs Racing Bits
Right...bugbear tonight, listening to someones youtube music list, they choose to add 'Wish you were here' to their enlightened song choices...no not the album just the 5 minute track...now if that isn't one the worlds biggest wastes of time then I'll be glad to hear worse ones! You can't pick one track off a Floyd album FFS!

Kevs Racing Bits
A typical music music session in the car, I'm not going to use the 'p l' words, might go

Black Sabbath

Kraftwerk

Slade

Jethro Tull

Alice Cooper

Sweet

Uriah Heep

Elton John

Sweet

The Who

10CC

Rolling Stones

Deep Purple

Suzi Quatro

Led Zeppelin

T Rex
There's some great stuff there

Kevs Racing Bits
Brexit!!! Grrrr!!! Posted a birthday card to my daughter who has lived in France for 25 years. I had to fill in a form with my personal details, what was inside the envelope, the size of the envelope and the value of contents! Brexit is the reason and the World has gone mad!
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif
That's the EU for you, they can keep it!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts