SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I live in a small village,it has a small school, not that you can see it at 9 and 3.30 it's surrounded by Chelsea tractors all over the pavement , making the lane a one way street

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
AND the drivers all seem to be faked tanned , blonde and wearing sunglasses,even in the bloody rain . They move to a small community so it's nice and rural but never walk anywhere !!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I got the bus into the city on Tuesday ( Norwich) and of the 18 people sitting downstairs,probily the same average upstairs , only me and one other ,was not on some device or other !!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
We have been informed that speeding kills,so why is it you can get caught on a camera or speed gun ,but fined 3 weeks later through the post .How the hell has this stopped an accident ??

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hi CMOTD, I passed my motorcycle license in the mists of time, I rode regularly for many years ,on British twins . I then discovered cars and stuck with those for ages l then a few years back had more available funds,so bought myself a Honda Fireblade which had reactions a damb sight quicker than my own !!!!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
May I just say I really really love Christmas all my decorations will be up by December 1 st I decorate evey room in the house , including the toilet !!!.We may have Christmas alone ( me and Pat) or the whole family over , I don't care I just wish that some of the togetherness stayed all year. We don't get presents for each other , stopped that years ago, as I get older and Christmases may not happen next year i will embrace the mayhem with joy

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I tried short mat bowls once ,it would be better if it was played from one end and somebody bought my bowls back to me ,that would save on the walking about bit . Swapped the bowls for two pints of Stella ,bit of a result I thought !!!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts