SlotForum banner
5581 - 5586 of 5586 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Stings like a barsteward doesn't it, a Vitamin bottle got me on the crease of my thumb joint the other day putting through the foil.

·
Electric model car driver
1,449 Posts
Microsoft ..... grrrrrrrr ..... Edge ..... grrrrrrrr ..... made me a bit grrrrrrrrumpy this morning ..... grrrrrrrr

·
Registered
671 Posts
Don't use Edge Wobble, your Blood pressure will thank you for it, myself I use Chrome, not everyone likes it but it will be compatable with most pages, same with Firefox and Safari if you are a Fruit device user.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
^ SRIron

·
Registered
671 Posts
When people assume you haven't searched for something even though you explain you have searched for something, it's small but gets my back up, yes there are idiots within this world and some who won't look further than their nose but the polite thing would be to ask had they searched or where have they searched rather than just google it.

Shipping issues are also proving a perpetual pain but everyones in the same boat with that one with potential to get worse as Christmas rears its ugly head.

·
Kevs Racing Bits
2,976 Posts
Maybe I'm not old enough to be in the GOGS...I can't be arsed complaining about anything today...now customers...don't get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5581 - 5586 of 5586 Posts