SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 7323 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
they should have a p.a speaker in the front bumper playing proper car noises...like a 4 year old makes...brum brum vrooooom eeeek brum brum vrooooom , that would teach them.

·
Electric model car driver
1,706 Posts
I would like to join GOGS, I'm sick of the amount of white paint they put on the roads these days. 45 years ago we had the right hand rule and a broken white line down the centre of the road (if you're lucky) but now we have paint, paint and more paint.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
welcome wobble...more the merrier (or miserable-er?). count yourself lucky , some bright spark over here came up with removing white lines from the roads altogether , to improve safety! how about lifting all the cats eyes and removing headlights from all vehicles too?? mind you , don't start me on daytime running lights , more euro tosh!

·
Lenny Broke
319 Posts
Having to listen to other people's music on public transport and phone zombies walking along staring into their little screens as though no one else is around them.
I usually wait til I'm close to them and say in an alarming manner "HEADS UP!!!!!!!"

·
David K Phillipson
1,463 Posts
Just a couple of things,

1. Please refrain from swearing it's not acceptable on a forum viewed by minors,

2 as this is in the Pit Lane sub forum, there is no need to have any slot related content

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
#1 Grump threads on forums.

#2 Instructions on supermarket ready meals that only give times for 750w and 850w microwaves. These wattages do not exist on bog standard home cookers. They are all 700w or 800w.

#3 "Project fear" for the EU referendum. Beware, there will be a plague of frogs and death of the firstborn if we leave the EU followed by the parting of the English Channel so a million migrants can walk across to the promised land.

·
Kitbasher
4,638 Posts
Apropos Morons with mobile phones

QUOTE I usually wait til I'm close to them and say in an alarming manner "HEADS UP!!!!!!!"

I tend to do the same but then I say BOOO loudly, it is great fun...

·
Premium Member
8,229 Posts
I tell you what really makes me ULTRA grumpy. TV Weather forecasters. Only the SouthEast matters to them. As long as it's nice & warm down south they're happy. They couldn't give a stuff that it's cold & wet up North, oh no we don't count up here. As long as it's sunny in the South then all is well in their sad little world. They need those smug grins wiping off their faces - except for Carol Kirkwood - I love her....

Cheers
Kev

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Well Kev, remember that there's only 4% units between you saying "it will be the same weather tomorrow as today" and a meteorologist saying it...

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
What about the half-wits who drive those 4x4 things called, "Warrior", "Outlaw", "Barbarian" and the other similar names that they they need to try and boost their perceived masculinity and then proceed drive them like weapons to intimidate other road users!!! Morons every one of them!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Circuit Owner
5,964 Posts
Yappy dogs. Especially in pairs.

My neighbour bought a pair of sausage dogs and leaves them in his garden. Now every time I sneak out to the garage to fetch a beer the hounds from hell break out into a yapping contest that registers at least 5.9 on the Richter scale.

Oh and slot cars that won't drive straight out the box. It's no way to encourage newbies if their shiny team slot Saleen won't move or their cute SCX 4wd 2CV won't go round a corner without falling over. OK I can accept a need to fettle to make a car go quick but not a need to fettle to just make it go!!!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
dog poooo!

hangovers.

job titles that leave you none the wiser.

sweet corn.

adverts that leave you none the wiser.

·
Digital Guru
11,434 Posts
Hi
How the price petrol rises immediately but takes weeks to drop,but hey its still a bargain when compared to a 500ml bottle of still water out of the vending machine at work £1.30 😰it's now been sat in there for months.

·
Gordon Steadman
7,021 Posts
Myself when I am stupid enough to say "no problem love, I'll come and keep you company".

Ronnie is a pro gardner and therefore has an interest in all things green and horticultural. I mow the grass.

She was helping a friend out yesterday with an open gardens day. So I sat there all day seeing garden enthusiasts talking about things with latin names. The wind was howling but these are outdoor types so they didn't notice.
They provided lunch which might have made the day more acceptable. hah! English salad! Half a tomato, three slices of cucumber, a slice of chicken and some wilted lettuce. If it hadn't been for the three varieties of cake after I would have ended it there and then.

So:

Me.
My wife.
Gardens.
Gardeners.
Wind and the outdoors generally.
English salad.

Spoiled the whole thing with great cake and some cats that enjoyed playing with me. A few scratches here and there but that's just cat stuff :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The Jeremy Kyle show!
... a load of worthless low-lifes shouting abuse at each other while that smug piece of 💩 rants while he puts petrol on the fire and feeds the bear-pit....anything with Simon Cowell.
. Television has the ability to educate, entertain and inform, at it's best it can do all three at once ; Mary Beard programmes are as good example as any
... What do we get ? A pile of 💩💩💩.....

41 - 60 of 7323 Posts