SlotForum banner
661 - 680 of 722 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Just say stickers, their brains can process that as the computer doesn't say no, usually though all it boils down to is an extra sticker so that if it's on the dangerous list it's trod on a little less hard by the sorting staff.
I generally always use the shop type ones, i.e not staffed by Royal Mail as they operate with more common sense and will not argue if it doesn't fit their template order (the occasion where one got in a semi screaming match with me then being near mute over the buyer of a Car Radio not wanting insurance was quite memorable) as long as it fits the brackets and isnt listed as prohibited.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
So I've woken up groggy again, eventually I will have to get up and get things done as a Mr Dickinson of Iron Maiden once said (Trisha don't search it) The Sands of Time for me are running low although its not 5 o'clock they take me to the Gallows but 2 ish dependant on Theatre queue and if everythings kosher drugs and vitals wise.

After much inspiration I did do a final design for my Robots Laser Cannon (it's serious business I'll have you know getting these Toy Robots well armed to defend the walls and from the Mrs when she's on the warpath), I didn't go vintage Ray Gun as it didn't suit his overall style so its a ridged section devided into 4 over 2 Barrels (matching his arm and leg details) and the main body more akin to the 70's and 80's gun designs with a speed stripe that I'll fade match to the one on his Bonce to give it a little weathering and aging (as I don't want to refresh his appearence to leave him battle hardened as bar the Battery door his plastics are good and stickers are just slightly sun faded), I'll also try and figure out a way to make the lazer look glowing without adding light.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Annnnd I'm back, wait sucked but the [email protected] are finally gone, came to realitively well so they let me go although although I'm not allowed to touch anything, be alone or lock the door while I poo so it's going to be so fun when the Ancient one arrives as she has no boundries and can't hear my current voice volume.
Can't hide at the desk either as I'm banned from touching the fun stuff for a couple of days even if it would help distract from the pain.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
You should have seen me today when I woke up, I put down old Towels as a precaution which did a reasonable job but the blood drool mix was all in my beard and over my shoulders so it looked like I'd had a cannibal feast.
I know how a Hamster feels currently with the puffy cheeks, movement hurts naturally but it's not as bad pain wise as when the teeth acted up their worse, back however is being a royal s**t which hasn't been helped by the fact I can't go.

Headphones are on to block on the noise and now to sit and Stew.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Im slowly turning into the biggest Gog of them all with my posting frequency, I do intend to have my slot cars going honest.

I'm still off kilter as can be expected, gave up on leaving the bog door unlocked as I just have an uneasy feeling of gaining company whilst mid turd talking of which I havent managed now in two days and even the laxatives havent made things budge.
Other frustration is I'm banned from making my own Cuppa's, I've been alright with the cold soup and noodles but the one thing I could truley murder I have to wait for someone to bring me one (which is rare in this house as I'm usually tea boy) and then it to go to Luke warm, I've said enoughs enough by 1 tomorrow and I'll go back to normal bar of course sticking to the soft foods and and careful cleanng (I'm now the proud owner of baby's first Winnie the Pooh toothbrush as it's got the right bristles) to give the wounds the best chance of healing.
Pain wise I could Murder some of the Morphine they hit me with, I'm pretty sure someones knelt on my chest for leverage (it happened with the broken teeth as I've got hooked roots) so it hurts along with my face, neck and back and my throats almost as bad as when I first had Vocal cord issues.

As I've got to go on the drop off tomorrow for the Baby shower (I'm not driving just being 'Babysat' per my allowance to be at home) I think I shall find myself a small treat to cheer me up and then after 1 I'm clearing that desk if pain will let me as I've plans afoot.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have a Hello Kitty putter:whistle:

Pain? Have you tried CBD Gummy Bears. I'm not in UK but I'm sure somebody would send you some?
I've been looking into them as a while back at a car show I was talking to one of my Car clubs members who happened to sell them, main issue for me is cost as they are not on the NHS so I'd have to find a fair amount each month to get the strength I'd need which is a shame as they are far safer than the stuff the NHS has me on.
That being said though right now I can't chew overly well so gummys of any kind are off the menu, I'd need the drops stuff you can put in drinks.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I never got to a shop in the end, when we got to the Baby shower the Creature had a rare occurance of Humanity and offered to bring back Mother and the Ancient one so me an the Old Man didn't have to stick around which was just as well as I started feeling woozy (I've upped my Painkillers temporarily and Antibiotics have it as a side effect), I'm still going to have a treat though me thinks, just from Amazon or ebay insted.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well that was spoke to soon, the Creature took them to the flat to see the kid after and then decided to go no further as apparently my idiot Brother can't be trusted to feed his son so me and the Old Man had to carefully drive up there and get them, not something I ever would consider again for saftey reasons.

Mooching online for my treat seems to be possibly paying off, I got the cheapest copy of Mars attack I could find and found a more beaten up version of my Robot cheap with enough of the battery door left to figure out circuits so I popped in a bid so I'll either soon have an army or scrapyard if I win.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
The best way to describe my general being right now is if anyone saw that Toilet in Trainspotting, that.

Woke up middayish as my Body just doesn't understand morning anymore no matter the time I sleep, covered in blood and for some reason not able to see all that well, I also coughed up a fair amount of old blood which worried a mate a little but not me as it means the bleeding had stopped.
I tried just sitting gentley after cleaning myself up just trying to ride things out and I suddenly went really woozy, I was able to shut things off and get to bed but I must've been out of it a good 5 hours or so, coming too abit less coated then before but with everything screaming.

I've now been sat since, things had gone a bit tits up as some git pushed the bid up and when I tried to feed myself it ended up on the floor, Dogs been off too as he can smell the blood and it seems to be worrying him, even now I'm feeling quite off typing so I might see if a friend will keep a check on me until Mother wakes up.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm worried as I bought a DVD that said Royal Mail delivery and the tracking ID is 100% a Herpes one and in my area that Beetle is mild for their ability to f**k up and taking them to task is far easier said than done.

That shell could be salveged as a Chop top Bug, metal flake paint job with some Porsche alloys and it could look quite good cruising about when Ghandi fancies getting his Hooligan on.

Has anyone here felt this ill a couple of Days post surgery?
I'm already on antibiotics as a precaution but I'm really dizzy constantly, quite shakey too with nothing extra on my normal meds than CoCodamol and the Antibiotics.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Evil Herpes

Tracking No was iffy on my DVD so can't even trace it and I could do with it atm as I really feel like death, not the ambulance grade stuff but the I'm not moving grade, especially with the coughing fit last night that somehow made my chest down to my hands go nuts, the tools are staying put.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It finally arrived in my personal pet hate of packaging, a solitary heat sealed plastic bag.

Is it seriously that expensive to just bulk buy Jiffy bags, especially if you are a big business like Music Magpie, if I can manage it so can they.

While still on a self imposed ban on touching anything remotely dangerous I'm pondering a solution to spraying that Gumball Machine as I'm fast running out of outdoor spraying weather, annoyingly got no sacrificial R/Cs, as a bit of pipe stuck to a driven wheel with the car on it's side and throttle trimmed to run slow on its own would work to allow me to continously spray an even amount of paint with it raised how I want to get the edges.
In the end I may just have to make something out of Cardboard and wing it as I want to get atleast one thing finished this year.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Just about every nerve in my face is on fire right now and it's driving me potty, I must've done something stupid in my sleep as I spat out one of the Clots when I woke and my speech seems to be permanent Sean Connery with Strep throat.

On driving duty and typically one thing is said and another happens as I wanted to try and get one of the super cheap fryers from Aldi on my travels but what was a 3 o'clock pick up is now seemingly turned into a long p*ss up and my will to live is slowly leaving me as I want to get done and get back to try and do something to take my mind off this blasted pain.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I surely cannot be the only one excessively Grumpy that thanks to this Glorious weather my nether regions are a perpetual swamp, the silver lining being theres probably enough slime to slide everywhere and save Petrol.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
They've been on about those limits fors year all over the UK, mostly in side streets and outside schools, it's never stuck though past just what local councils enforce.
Most modern cars are geared to manage 20 and 30 at low revs, the Kuga will actually suggest you go up to 5 or 6 once rolling although once you loose momentum its a bugger to get back without shifting down to 2 and the Bimmer while capable of pulling off in 5th makes an exhaust noise akin to a Bomber squadron which is handy for keeping you way clear and awful if you've got a headache.

This all being said it relys on enforcement and that rarely happens off of main roads so is anyone really going that slow?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
WHAT? Your car tells you how to drive! Up with that I will not put.

I already have a perfectly good wife who never fails to point out my shortcomings. I do not want my car joining in.
It just flashes it on screen as part of the ecoboost thing, often I ignore it as I was taught to base it on the road ahead and the amount of engine tourque needed.
Technically the M3 does it too with a shift light but thats less 2500rpm more somewhere around 7000rpm.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Tales sligthly amuse but also disgust me this Face melting evening.

Its my Brothers Birthday today and as per the norm I am not invited, I had expected to be left in peace but got bugged to drive and as I could grab some bits on the way home I obliged and put trousers on.
Car park was a full on rat race of Dingus drivers, mostly Qashq*nts, which was the norm and after grabbing myself a McDonalds I went to the local B&M.
Now I don't know others feelings on how workplaces should be limited etc but even as hot as it was outside I was slapped by the heat entering, it must've been mid to high 30s atleast with no air movement so I'd imagine the employees were feeling wonderful, I picked up some Fizz and it was like a hot cuppa, I even put it in the fridge about 2 hours ago and it's still warmish now, no bags on me as I'd not thought it through and no bags at the tills so getting to the car was fun.
Came home and ate and eventually both parents were dropped back by the others and once Mother was out the room my Dad told me something.

Mother was holding the Baby (Brothers son) and they noticed a young family celebrating a Birthday next to them and the Kid being a Kid wanted to say Hello to theirs so Mother took him over and said Hello etc as you do.
This apparently nearly made the Creature have a fit so she stormed off claiming she needed to 'get some air' despite it being far warmer outside, this bit amused me.

The bit that did not however was the reason, her 'issue' was that they were not white, there's few things in this world I hate more than Racisim, there is no need for it ever as a person is defined by their actions, their skin colour or place of birth is irrelevant and the fact she is allowed to raise a Child with this kind of behavior amongst others is worrying to say the least.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well my fellow grumps, we've had an odd one.

While a bit after the window and the box slightly squished, Everi aka Herpes succesfully delivered a Parcel without breaking it and we aren't talking a super tough item but a glass globed Jelly Bean vending machine.

Now if the heat would kindly naff orf we'll be doing rather nicely.

661 - 680 of 722 Posts
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later