SlotForum banner

GOGS...Grumpy Old Gits Society..

414K views 9K replies 138 participants last post by  Wobble 
#1 ·
after all the years of suffering being called a miserable old bar-steward by mrs zz , I am finally rejoicing that she has come round to my way of thinking. the source of this wonderment?... a newly found joint loathing of the foul phenomenon of otherwise seemingly intelligent individuals starting a sentence with the word "so"!!!! if you have been asked , "how do you propose to re-attach that button"? , or , "what method would you use to distribute seed in your garden" , fair enough but otherwise , nooooooooooo! other current hot favourites are "yoofs" with their kecks hanging out the top of their trousers and newly qualified drivers with a green p plate (clearly designating pillock) who refuse to commit to crossing a roundabout without having received a written invitation at least a fortnight in advance! what gets your hackles up?

Reactions: longdog
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
People who are too easily offended, OFFEND me. Feminist's not the old burn yer bra type, but "new Wave" where every mans a bar steward and we all owe them a living. THE FREAKING PC BRIGADE!!!!!!

Mobile poop shutes who say " I'm not being funny but.... and the PC brigade, its the real world where your self-centred egotistical Feelings count for nothing , if you cant handle the world ...Stay indoors!!!
so can I join Gord?

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
"From the get go" instead of "Start"
"I'm giving it 110%". Innumerate w**ker.
"I'm going to smash it" when referring to doing something successfully.
People who are too easily offended. I'm with teddyt on that one.
The BBC's political correctness and diversity targets. Whatever happened to giving jobs to the person who'd be best at it?
Female cycling commentators commentating on men's events.
Female cycling commentators.
Female commentators. I love females, but if I have to listen to one more shrill female voice getting hyper-excited about sport, I'll be way more than a grump.
The ubiquity of Clare Balding.

#13 ·
oh , looks like I'm on the button with this one....you loveable bunch of miserable old £O$$ers!!

I never mix fun and politics.... but I forgot to include Obama in my original old git rant! go check out what you had for lunch yesterday....how dare you tell us how to think (and vote) , or I will personally arrange for mexico to deal with your immigration , venezuela to run your economy and brazil to supply your women (5 oclock shadow and all!!). and get your facts right...america fought alongside britain (and we are still paying off the debt - ££££'s) to free us from tyranny...not enslave us to it , get your nose out of OUR business! phew , I'm knackered now.

#15 ·
no , you wont provoke me to ask the obvious question , that would be childish and purile for one with official (and free) grump status!!

#17 ·
: ................

#18 ·
THE BBC NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!
Please, please, please, will someone explain why these people have to have two news
readers gabbling away first thing in the morning.
One of these bozos will say 4 or 5 words, then his/her mate will add another couple, then
its back to the first to extend what has become a colossal sentence containing possibly in
some extreme cases more than 10 words !!!!.
BBC cant you see you could save 50% on your wage bill, SACK one of um, but what ever
you do please save us from this early morning jibber jabber.
(can I now join your club, you grumpy old sods)
Mac

#19 ·
QUOTE (Dopamine @ 30 Apr 2016, 21:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>"From the get go" instead of "Start"
"I'm giving it 110%". Innumerate w**ker.
"I'm going to smash it" when referring to doing something successfully.
People who are too easily offended. I'm with teddyt on that one.
The BBC's political correctness and diversity targets. Whatever happened to giving jobs to the person who'd be best at it?
Female cycling commentators commentating on men's events.
Female cycling commentators.
Female commentators. I love females, but if I have to listen to one more shrill female voice getting hyper-excited about sport, I'll be way more than a grump.
The ubiquity of Clare Balding.

You've obviously never endured Eurosport's World Super Bike Commentator Tom Gaynor
: I wish would tell him that Leon Haslem is pronounced "HAZ- LAM" or "HAZ-LIM" ...or how about Ant & Dec bombarding the airwaves?

My real pet-peeve (today at least
) ... people who wait for a "nicer"shade of green at traffic lights..... How else do you explain it?

#20 ·
Wow Grumpy Gaz you must have been behind me at the intersection.
I have been in the UK for two weeks and am enjoying the experience.
Driving around is good with very considerate drivers...only been tooted at a couple of times.

My moan is about you...if you smoke.
I am concerned about you. Walking on the streets of London stinks.
I hate breathing your fouled air from 30 metres away.
Please quit that habit.

Kind grumpy regards
John

#21 ·
im overawed by the sheer quality of grumpiness around.

gaz.... ive shouted , "waiting for a better shade are we , d...head" , for years!

John... london just stinks full stop... but yes , faggers are minging! enjoy your time over here.

#24 ·
What really obtains my Capricorn is the propensity with which every person and his canine has recently started to use the phrase 'at the coal face', to imply reality, now that those environmentalists and PC politicians have closed the last deep mine in the UK on a false premis.

There is no such thing as a coal face now.

vbr Chris THE Grump Adams.

#25 ·
shakespear .... william soddin' shakespear.... I am fed up to the back teeth hearing about him! I am close to lobbing something very heavy at the tv/radio/'pooter or whatever device spews his name in my direction. fair enough , he wrote some stuff...then died...400 years ago...GET OVER IT!!!