SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
This is a very well constructed track, ultra smooth, ultra fast and ultra expensive to keep your cars on the pace.

I think it's a mixture of boredom, the want of club members to have a track more like "other" clubs and the ability for new people to come to the club and be able to get up and running at a fair cost.

We always said we wanted to change the layout of the track on a regular basis and thought we would do this with the "Slotfire" track but it never came off.

There is also a lack of other racers wanting to come to the club in fear of not being able to compete competitively due to the amount of car set-up required.

Decision made, track now ready to go to a new home and were all prepared for the building of the new Ninco track.

The fun and memories will live on.

Neil...

·
Ian
99 Posts
You'll need to change your Club details.

QUOTE The club has its own venue, Our new track built in 2007, is a six lane gloss surface wooden routed track.

I wish that "old" Track was heading this way

G

·
QUOTE (bleep @ 14 Feb 2012, 20:56) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You'll need to change your Club details.

I wish that "old" Track was heading this way

Not until the weekend! as we still have the track!

There will be a progress report, by me, with pictures.

It is a awesome track, I feel it helped bring the skill level up at Molesey in preparing and setup of cars to race and not just around to drive around a track.

The next month will be fun....

G

·
The track now packed up and in the van ready for the long trip Saturday. Big thanks to Julian, Neil, Richard and Danny

Last bit out the door

finished ready to go

empty hall

Thats all folks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.