SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
I'm sure plenty of SF regulars went along to this year's event.

I went on Thursday and Friday and had a superb time.

More pics on my FlickR gallery

Let's see your pics from this year.

PS - did anyone else make it up the Johnnie Walker viewing tower - superb photo ops up there and it cost nothing to enter (well you did have to drink some whiskey and a stawberry dipped in pepper!).

Anyone who can add some car names/types info to my FlickR set - please do so - i have done most, but not sure on a fair few.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hi Jexy,

Courtesy of TSRF I was there on Sunday. Got loads of photos which I'll upload as soon as I can. It was a brilliant day and I saw some of my favourite racing cars driving which was incredible. Silk Cut Jaguars and Williams FW15 were particular highlights.

A massive heartfelt thanks to Philippe for providing the tickets. I was sorry not to see you next to your brilliant Cooper but I took some nice photos of it.

Cheers

Gareth

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of the reason i had such a great time on the Friday;

Thanks to Martin McCormack for taking me for a spin in the Citroen DS3R3 around the rally stage.

·
Tony Condon
3,044 Posts
Hi
I too had a great day at goodwood FOs ,courtesy of P de L generosity
There were some great cars down there especially in the cathedral paddock which is where the cognoscenti hang out and where i discovered this extremely pretty and unusual ferrari
A 1958 ferrari Testa Rossa coupe
It was just parked on the side and looked as if it had been driven there on the road
No idea of its provenance and whether it is a real genuine 1950s racer or a modern conversion
perhaps some of the ferraristas will tell us about it
lovely car though ENJOY

Cheers tony

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Ey Up Tony,

isn't amazing what those guys could do with body design when they only had flat glass available for the windscreen ??.

Well relatively flat cf what came along later !!.

Very clever, and very pretty !!.

Is that your next shell Tony ??.

vbr Chris A.

·
Premium Member
5,559 Posts
For me the perfect memory came from taking my two up in a helicopter - their faces were priceless.

Mind, finally getting to hear that banshee wail of the 787B was worth the price of entry.

I've not been for a while but can't believe how that show just gets better and better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts