SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kitbasher
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just my usual reminder that those lovely people at Goodwood will be letting you watch all the action for free via the Goodwood home page or YouTube or Twitter or Facebook.

Coverage starts at sparrows fart tomorrow and runs through to Sunday evening....

I do hope that you were not intending to get ANYTHING done this weekend
innocent.gif

Jags, Falcons, Cobras, Coopers, Loti, drool dribble
dribble.gif

·
Bob Chapman
6,995 Posts
Thanks for the reminder . It is very timely
Bob

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I get confused .. there is the Goodwood Revival, the Members' meeting, the festival of Speed... what else?

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
Those three events are the total of their public meetings.

David

·
Kitbasher
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Usually about a week later on ITV4 on the sunday or keep an eye on Motors/Eurosport/Sky F1 one of them usually puts out a highlights show or simply go to You Tube, you can view 8 1/2 hours of Friday 2016 on there...

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
Keep an eye out for our very own Jexy (Gareth Jex) who is running round every morning in "Bella" his Abarth 595 "Recreation" with all the other tiny Fiats.

·
Kitbasher
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gareth was interviewed earlier looking very dapper, if 6'2" is possible to look 'dapper' alongside a Fiat 500
unsure.png

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
St Mary's Trophy just makes me want to make the whole field in 1/32 :)

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
I couldn't be bothered to make them all, but if SCX or Hornby produced them, I'd be first in the queue.

Gareth was interviewed earlier looking very dapper, if 6'2" is possible to look 'dapper' alongside a Fiat 500
unsure.png
He really is a ruthless publicity hound! Just seen him interviewed on the Southern News programme.
biggrin.png

1 - 13 of 13 Posts