SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Smashing pics, thanks for posting them. I couldn`t choose...they look great and I`d love to see a few more of those in the slot form.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics with us, they are brilliant. Some very desirable cars there.

M

·
Registered
231 Posts
Desirable cars indeed, like the green Lotus? That is in the "pit".
It is always great when someone can take nice photographs and of course…sharing them.

Cheers
Eric

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks gentlemen, glad they are bringing a smile. One last one;

Apologies if it's a bit grainy. I am tinkering with new software and trying to find a reasonable balance between picture quality and file size.

Cheers

Mark (not David!)

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
Very nice pictures Mark - I knew it was you. Lovely warm tones of that old fashioned 35mm.

David

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (TSRF @ 17 Sep 2004, 01:12)Great pics! I will have that little Cooper Bobtail...

I caught the Cooper on track too;

regards

Mark

·
Registered
545 Posts
My wife watched the Travel Channel for hours yesterday and they aired show after show on Hawaii. So she says, "Why don't we save up and let's take the family to Hawaii year after next." And all I can think to say is, "Hawaii? Let's go Goodwood baby!" I am very envious of you guys! So the plan is to camouflage the trip to Goodwood by calling it a trip to England. By the way, when is Goodwood?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts