SlotForum banner
321 - 340 of 374 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
I got an E-mail from Hedley Hobbies yesterday saying they were in stock, and at a good price, but whether you could get one in time for Tuesday might be doubtful. I'm guessing it will be Keith and Andy that are without, I can bring one spare, and I suppose if really necessary I could raid the Home Farm club car cupboard for an MRRC Merc or two! Do Carrera Hot Rods count?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Going to need a hand tidying for Tuesday to go ahead. I have to be in Esher for 8am and don't kn ow what time I will get back. Going to be working on the rally track until then. I might get a chance, but some club member help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi Dave

Sorry I haven't replied earlier but I have been busy with repairs at my Fathers house.

I can come over a bit early Tuesday if that is any good to you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Dave, can get there a bit early to help with clear up if you would like an extra set of hands.

See you tomorrow night.

Andy.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Update on the Scalextric Beetle. It has an inline ff motor, like the mini.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Lotus 49s have arrived, so don't buy any elsewhere. Price is as agreed.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Gents

Sorry about the short notice but tonight's meeting has been cancelled as Dave has been delayed at work.

Regards Keith

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Cancelled, or postponed?
If postponed, when until? Only I am getting a bit concerned about the Lotus 49s I was supposed to bring for Dave, Andy, and Keith. I need payment before the end of the month - bills to pay!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
The 39th Goodwood themed night will be held at 7:30pm on Tuesday 13th March 2012.

The classes will be as follows:

Front engined post-war GP, standard cars only
Sixties saloons
Sixties front engined sports/GT
Over 2-litre saloons
Fifties sports/GT (road legal)
Sixties rear engined Le Mans

·
Jim Moyes
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
Geoff is Ok for the 31st.

And he said that he would have come on Tuesday had he known it was re-arranged. The birthday dinner would have been moved. So we'll ignore Tony even more than usual in the future!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
OK, so 31st January it is then. I will see you all there.

Classes will be:

Pre War GP
CanAm
Sub 1-litre saloons
Sixties Le Mans front engined
Sub 2-litre saloons
Sixties Sports/GT rear engined

·
Jim Moyes
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Yeah, I think we're OK. I just spoke to Geoff and he's up for it. Should be 6 or 7 of us.

Scorch a*se corner might get a bit crowded tonight though!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for a warm welcome and a great nights racing. I will have to sort my cars out and with a few more nights on the track I hope to be a bit more competitive and maybe challenge near the front.

Sean

321 - 340 of 374 Posts