SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Thursday 11th December we will be running a Goodwood themed night at the Home Farm track. Our yearly club championship is over and we have a spare date to fill.

Classes will be along the lines of;

Saloons
60's GT - to reflect the TT race, so for front engined GT cars.
50's Sports
Front engined GP cars
60's Mid engined GT/prototypes
Pre war GP cars

We run 6 classes on our normal club nights, but this means we have to limit numbers attending to get through the entire programme. We can, however, accommodate up to 4 guest racers, so if anybody is interested in coming along respond on this thread or PM me for more details.

It will be very relaxed from a rules point of view, we're more interested in having some interesting machinery racing than anything else. As long as it's a reasonable model of a car that has raced at Goodwood in one of the classes shown it'll do.

Cost will be £5 per person. You get 24 races guaranteed.

Cheers

Jim

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
As promised, I'll be there for this one, Jim.
It's good to see the club listed on SF at last. It's about time the existence of Home Farm was brought to the notice of the civilized world.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I may need to borrow a prewar GP car, although I assume the club MRRC Mercs are available.
As for TT cars (front engined GT) I have other choices, but I was hoping to run my "reasonable representation" of Graham Hill's 1964 TT winning car.
Only teasing Jim, just reinforcing my reputation as "Pedantic Pete".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts