SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I appear, am Jose of Spain and need something from help.
Buy already 5 months ago 2 kits Graham, nick Zagato, in his web GP MINIATURES.
After putting several escusas it has stopped answering me to the e-mails and queria knowing if someone of this forum knows it to warn him of what I am writing here.

The truth is that I pay the 2 to him kits from the first day and I am patient, but after several escusas and of already not answering the patience it has become exhausted. Can someone help me to contact Graham? This one is his web
http://www.gp-miniatures.com/index.html

The truth already not that to think about this person, I have ordered him dozens of e-mails to his web and other sites and already does not answer anything. His last escusa is that it has the PC spoilt and not to know anything mas. My MSN is [email protected] for if quereis to say some information to me Thank you and a greeting from Spain

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Hi Jose,

I've passed this thread on to Graham. He doesn't hang around here much these days, but I've made sure the message will get through.
Really sorry to hear you've had problems. But very much hoping that things can be sorted out.

Regards
Embs

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much. The truth, I am a very patient person, but it is that it me does not answer anything, if at least he should say to myself that it has a problem to do kits and that it was late, I entenderia. In end, I see in his facebook that walks doing auto bodies, I wait answer me thereabouts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to Graham and seems to be all settled, what was asked for, to speak with him.
Thanks for the help, the problem is resolved quickly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

At first please excuse my English, it´s surely not perfect.

I would like to ask, if someone has heart somethink of Graham / Zagato (here on this forum) in the last months?
I ordered 2 kits end of 2012 and nothing happend till now.
I asked every 1 or two months by mail if there are some news with my order, but since may there is no reply.
That delivery takes sometimes a little seems to be normal, but I always got a reply on my mails

I tried on all email adress I got from him, I also tried here on the forum by privat message.
I checked scratchbuild guild and everythink else, nowhere updates since may.

I hope everythink is fine with him.

regardes Matthias

·
John Roche
4,202 Posts
Hi Jose,

If I can offer some reassurance, I ordered a body kit from Graham. It took a much longer time to arrive than had initially been expected but when it did arrive it was worth the wait.

I am now in the middle of building it for the Rockingham Classic meeting next month.

Cheers

John

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
I have managed to communicate with Graham in between his current computer crashes. He is experiencing computer issues currently including being locked out of his email accounts.

He would like to apologize for the current delays in fulfilling orders. There has been an ongoing issue with supply of photo-etch parts. He has managed to engage a new supplier who will hopefully be more reliable. It has unfortunately meant a complete re-working of the artwork for these parts. This has now been completed and hopefully orders will be filled and shipped soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts