Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wollte mich auch vorstellen. Mein Name ist Frank,komme aus Rheinland-Pfalz.
Bin 44 Jahre jung,und noch Anfänger beim slotten.
Am meissten intressiere ich mich für die Rallyewagen,wobei meine Favoriten hauptsächlich
die Opel Fahrzeuge von 1975-1990 sind.Besonders Ascona/Manta 400.Da ich sehr nahe an den
WP's (SpecialStages) der ADAC-Deutschland Rallye wohne,oder damals Hunsrück-Rallye,möchte ich mich sehr gerne im Forum beteiligen.Ebenfalls wird eine WP der damaligen Hunsrück-Rallye geplant. Aber auch die Nordschleife fasziniert mich sehr,besonders der Langstreckenpokal.
Freue mich auf tollen Diskussionsstoff und nette Unterhaltung.

Best regards
Frank

·
David J
3,182 Posts
"Also wanted to introduce myself. My name is Frank, I'm from Rhineland-Palatinate.
Am 44 years young and still learning the Slotten.
Most common being intressiere I am for the rally car, with my favorites mainly
Opel cars from 1975-1990 sind.Besonders Ascona / Manta 400.Da am very close to the
WP's (special day), the ADAC Rally Germany live or time-Hunsrück Rally, I am most happy in a WP forum beteiligen.Ebenfalls the former Hunsrück Rally is planned. However, the Nordschleife fascinates me, especially the long distance trophy.
I look forward to great discussion and friendly chat."

From Google Translate for the non-German speakers.

Hallo Frank, willkommen im Forum. (Hello Frank, welcome to the Forum.)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Revell make an Ascona 400 that can be made into a reasnoble Slot Rally car by fitting a Ninco sprung guide and lowering the gearing, it could really also do with the rear wheels changing but this isn't essential.

Avant Slot's Manta 400 should be available soon.

I had 2 1:1 Mantas and keep threatening to get another, I currently drive an Astra coupe which is sort of a replacement for the Manta in Opel's model range.

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
ook hallo, alleen de standaard taal is engels, en dat is wel zo makkelijk als je hier wat wilt lezen/schrijven.

well hello, only the default language is English, and that is as easy as you want to here what read / write.

Bueno, hola, solo el idioma por defecto es el Inglés, y que es tan fácil como usted quiere aquí lo que de lectura / escritura.

ja hei, vain oletuksena kieli on Englanti, ja se on yhtä helppoa kuin haluat tänne mitä lukea / kirjoittaa.

حسنا مرحبا، فقط أن اللغة الافتراضية هي الإنجليزية، وهذا هو سهلة كما تريد هنا ما للقراءة / الكتابة.

vizuri hello, tu lugha default ni Kiingereza, na kwamba ni rahisi kama unataka nini hapa kusoma / kuandika.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

@ Julian: I don´t want to be impolite, but the Astra is by no means a replacement for a Manta. ;-)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
My Astra is a lot quicker than my Manta, uses less fuel, handles better and passes it's MOT every year without any work, so yep you right it's no replacement for the Manta, which looked nice, but was slow, heavy, thirsty and the exhaust used to need replacing every year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts