Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this was their motive in hooking into the JGTC phenonmen - GT-4

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
OK, that's it, I am sold!

Comfortable armchair racing from now on and no more freezing club rooms and smelly armpits on either side (apart from my own!).

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm getting fed up for waiting for this game, and now I'm not all that bothered.

It was meant to be out last Christmas, and one of the best things about the game was online play.

Now it has been delayed until next spring, with no online gaming feature!

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
My nephews turned me on to GT-3 and I have to admit it is one awesome video game. I might have to get myself a playstation, wheel and pedals and a copy of GT-4 upon it's release. It won't replace my slots, but will make a nice additon to them.
Steve

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your knowledge is different to mine but that page I've linked to says release in December, doesn't it?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Kinda really over the Japaneze car craze. Never had one, but might have to buy some for the daughters when they are old enough. Little flimsy rice burners, nil power, yes, I mean none at all, and who honestly believes you can hit anything in one and keep driving.

I expect they have there place in other countries, but nothing makes a statement like you haven't quite made it than only being able to afford the latest Japaneze "super" (yeh give me a break) car.

See if you guys can get a hold of V8 Supercars 2. for a PS2

You get to race Etype Jags, Mustangs. Porsche 956, Indy cars, V8s, as well as those annoying little Subaru' and Skyline GTR's, all on tracks all over the world/

Try sliding an E type through that first corner at Brands Hatch, what a hoot.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
QUOTE (uksqueezea @ 18 Nov 2004, 20:47)Little flimsy rice burners, nil power, yes, I mean none at all, and who honestly believes you can hit anything in one and keep driving.

I think Wankel's answer was more succint but I'll just say - my old MR2, 144 mph, 100+ mph uphill with one plug lead having dropped off, t-boned at speed by a delivery van, no injury to old Coop and she still got me home with the door staved into the passenger seat and two rear wheels pointing off at angles best described as 'eccentric'. Sleep peacefully Jezebel.

Mind you I think Wankel answered it better!

Coop

G

·
I've been playing 'GT Prologue' for a while now with steering wheel and I have to say it's a cracking game, can't wait till February when the full game arrives, until then I will be mainly playing TOCA 2 on the PS2!

............. need more Japan GT slot cars please

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Maybe Sony will release an online add-on module to further cash-in?
Oh, I'm waiting for GT4 anyway
I've got the first three and Concept too, so why break the habit?

Currently got The Getaway: Black Monday... innit!!

Mark.

·
Registered
325 Posts
QUOTE Toca 2
I've got a copy of this for the XBox, wasn't as great as I had expected. When playing online it seems rather laggy at times too. I'm a fussy customer

All the ingredients for a great game are there though - i might get my copy out again.

QUOTE GTA: San Andreas oo yes, brilliant fun. Hopefully out on the XBox soon too.

I've kept hold of my PlayStation2 for one reason - GT4, it better and SHOULD be great.

James

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I've got the "Race Driver (V8 Supercar)" title and think it's great. Obviously being able to race the V8's is a buzz 'cause you see the damn things all year & know where you're going - can also pick who to nerf off the road 'cause they're arses!

GTA is a wild ride. My biggest problem with the game is I keep nicking a car / bike & just driving about looking at everything & forget what I'm meant to be doing. Very time consuming.

Last I heard GT4 is due out in February/March. All the online stuff was buggy so they decided to scrap it. Doesn't matter to me 'cause I'm quite happy swearing at the TV set alone..

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
This game is going to be awesome. I am currently trying to finish GT3, and am currently 98% complete with only the endurance races to go.

I did read in a magazine recently that the game should be out in the UK before christmas, as they had ditched the plans to go on-line this time round. I think the 14th December was mentioned.

M

1 - 18 of 18 Posts