SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks!

The bikes are by New Ray, and can be found for £2 to £4. They can be found in some UK service station shops (as well as 1/32 quad bikes), some model and die cast shops, and on ebay.

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Great pics Astro, you know how much I like the Snap-On truck

Your track really is one of the unsung heroes - it's great looking track, everything looks really neat and well thought out, and tons of little details that really bring it to life. The track signs are a good example, definitely an idea to 'borrow'!!

More pics is always a good idea

cheers,

Rob

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Rob. The track maps were a joint effort between me and hugs, I was originally thinking of some sort of triangular column, but a bent bit of garden wire worked even better!

For a few more recent pics, look here - I put these pics under 'Cars' but seems no one likes the auto art mustangs. Have a peak at the track instead!

·
Administrator
10,413 Posts
Hey Astro I like them!
Unfortunately the women passenger in mine threw up all over the dashboard after only a couple of laps of my track. I was pushing it a bit, and the tyres did come off the rims..... Women eh? You can't drive with them, and you can't live without them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.