SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
This is just an experiment. Admin in Blue, Mods in Red, Tech team in Green, Validating members in Gold, Members in Black. Helps see who is who. If anybody objects, we may take it off. Search Engine Bots are now visible too. Google visits us a couple of times a week, the others about once a week.

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
I think the googlebot has caught the addiction!

He's been here all night, not that I have of course, oh no, I had to go out to collect my Argos set

Mr.M

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
He's back!

Twice a week Nuro?

More like twice a day!

I think he only signed off to go to Argos!

Are there female googlebots

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
Yeah! Right! And I suppose I'm going to be like the bloke that nobody believes in those cheesy Hollywood fright flicks!

They're here I tell you! I've counted eight of them now! They've taken the form of Santa's reindeer! I'll tell you where they all are if you don't believe me!

Mr.M

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
QUOTE That head cold's turned into a fever by the sound of those hallucinations, Mr M. Either that or you've been downing the cough medicine a bit too rapidly.

I phoned my mother to ask what could be wrong with Mr M. Nothing to do with cough medicine - more the weather. She said, "it's probably just the rain dear"

Me, I reckon googlebot's entering the Christmas comp...

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
My question about female googlebots has just been answered!

She's here, the naughty little minx!!

Hot Bot!?!?!? I bet!

Mr.M

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.