SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thought it was about time I logged onto this site as I have heard lots about it. Some very interesting stuff on here Ive been reading all day and managed to do no work at all!!! Good going really, seems I have plenty to catch up on though

Well, Hello if you know me, Hello if ya dont

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there Daleg!

Welcome to the board and I hope this won't be your last post?

Where did you hear about the board? Do you race at a local club? I ask as I am not too far away from you and reguarly race at Farnham.

Look forwared to seeing some photos of your track and collection of cars, we love photos here

Enjoy...

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Hello and welcome. I'm just along the road in Rudgwick. Like Slik I also go to Farnham.

You can devote hours to SlotForum - not always easy for others to understand.

Scott

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Scott, want me to look at that metro for ya hee hee hee. When is farnham night?? Might have to pop along one week for a looksie!

Everyone else, Ill be putting up piccies soon of my collection, but dont have a track Im afraid, no space

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Ah, I see. It's Dale G. I thought it was someone who had mis-spelled Dalek!

Halfords had sold us the wrong points - so a miracle I got it going, no - but now with a man who knows (or at least is being paid) to fit correct bits.

Farnham is every Wednesday night. If you're coming I let you know what classes. I'd say you're welcome to come via my place from work - some sortof food will be thrown in your general direction - I'm usually flying in from work myself.

Scott

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i thought I would go for some sort of sensible user name, but wish i had stuck with my usual one!!!! Hohum!

Ahh so I was right then................*he says taking his Halo off and giving it one more polish!*

Will let you know about Farnham, wont be this week as its mini meet, but will talk to you thursday night about it.

Oh and Ill be in Rudgewick friday night at the Steam fayre if ya wanna beer or something

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
QUOTE Ill be in Rudgewick friday night at the Steam fayre if ya wanna beer or something

God no, the village is full of bloody Pikies - we have to stand guard over the gnomes and lawnmowers all weekend.

See you Thursday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts