SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Latest updates on the event can be found in this week's blog entry on the club website.

Full entry regs are available on the original post here.

One thing that I forgot to post was the entry fee - it's £6 for club members and £5 for non-members, although if it is your first visit to Farnham it is free. This is to cover the additional room hire for the night.

We will have three Special Stages PLUS a racing class of four 10-lap races for both Stock and Pro cars. Total time to complete 3 x Special Stages and 10 laps of the track will give your total time.

Parc fermé-style pics in wintry sun this morning... go on, you know you want to!

Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

Hope to see you there!

Attachments

· ParrotGod
12,513 Posts
some of the best slot car shots that I have ever seen!

The winter sun light looks perfect. Even the bumpy ninco track is not out of place in a rally shot.

· Premium Member
865 Posts
There’s only really one thing I havnt liked about the car, and that’s the acceleration, Iv ordered an NSR 21400 motor and a selection of pinions to try out, just want it to pick up quicker for the short technical track.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.