SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
I fancy it, but not sure I could find two people willing to be dragged down by my performance.

Mr M, Jexy, Slik, anyone?

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Even with you and Mr M - top two from the birthday bash - on the team we ain't gonna win, so best make it folk who can get along in adversity.

Actually, is that half-term week. If it is I might be away the love of my life. Any good B&Bs near the track that I can convince her might pass for a romantic week away?

Still, sounds fun and I need to get up to Phoenix sometime to add to my Slot Cars of the World list. And I like Group C.

What do you think guys, Porsche 956 or BMW M1? Testing required.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Well she's taught me a few things, but nothing that is on the National Ciriculum!

No, she will by then be just over 48 years old. Mind you, she is a big kid - fortunately.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Holiday now confirmed for 23 -30 Oct, so can't make it, sadly.

I like these cars and it was good excuse to come up to Phoenix. I just have to come up with another one.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Hey, I hope you're not postponing it because I can't make it - surely not!

There are a few from Farnham and Liphook who are up for it (Mr M, DaleG, Jexy1 and Slik to name but four).

Okay, they won't do so well without me in the team*, but it will do them good to take some of the limelight for once.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I am joking - they regularly leave me standing.)

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
QUOTE scott the almighty

Flattery will get you nowhere. Nerfing, however, has proved to be a useful tactic.

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
QUOTE i bet Mr M had something to do with that after I said i was catching him

Why is it you young folk have such a liking for conspiracy theories?

No, the inestimable Mr M made no such suggestions to me. He was probably as surprised as I was to see my car even close to yours, let along able to deploy a little extra lateral G. You must have your mind on something else...lucky beggar!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts