SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
Would a Spanish Scalextric M1 be allowed? RX4 motored an' all?

Mr.M (I.I.C.M.D.S.F.C. but second tonight at Farnham to Jamie, coz it took me two classes to get used to running without brakes
)

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
QUOTE (daleg @ 5 Oct 2004, 12:17)Mr M, I could well be up for this if Scott cant make it...............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's near Birmingham you know! How long would you need to get there?

Anyway I'm still sulking that I won't be allowed to use my all-conquerin.........erm, I mean not very good Spanish M1

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
Hi Gary,

I'm only joking about the M1, mate!
It's not definite that we'll be there but, like Scott, visiting Phoenix is high on my to do list. Plus we are still full of the camaraderie caused by the Swiss trip. Slik is keen, I know, as he got me to pick up 2 962s from Bishops Stortford at the weekend, Jexy was waivering a bit and Scott's life might not be worth living if he goes, but that doesn't usually stop him! And now daleg has thrown his hat into the ring! We'll have to have a chat about it at Farnham tomorrow night and Liphook the night after and let you know!

It would be handy to see how you experienced endurance organizers do things as we're hoping to do a 9/12 hour event at one of our clubs soon. So lots of plus points in attending!

Mr.M

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
Just a suggestion, but how about shifting it back a couple of weeks? Schedules allowing!

Mr.M

·
Jim Moyes
5,106 Posts
QUOTE (Scott @ 11 Oct 2004, 14:25)No, the inestimable Mr M made no such suggestions to me.

OY!!!

leaf,leaf........

inedible........

inept........

inert........

inessential.......

Aaah! inestimable...........blah,blah,blah......

Oh! OK!

Carry on!

Mr.M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts