SlotForum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Hey, I hope you're not postponing it because I can't make it - surely not!

There are a few from Farnham and Liphook who are up for it (Mr M, DaleG, Jexy1 and Slik to name but four).

Okay, they won't do so well without me in the team*, but it will do them good to take some of the limelight for once.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I am joking - they regularly leave me standing.)

·
Jim Moyes
5,073 Posts
Just a suggestion, but how about shifting it back a couple of weeks? Schedules allowing!

Mr.M

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
That`s what I was thinking. The track is used a lot, in fact seven days a week but we`ll find a slot. I want this to happen when all of you guys can make it so we`ll get our heads together after I PM you lads some dates ok.

Garyy down boy! Keen as keen can be...get your hair cut ya big girl

·
Registered
303 Posts
Cool, so its back on just not sure when..............if scott the almighty can make it then we need one more person from the farnham/liphook crowd.

Will discuss thursday night

·
Registered
303 Posts
QUOTE Nerfing, however, has proved to be a useful tactic.

Dont I know it, i bet Mr M had something to do with that after I said i was catching him. Revenge shall be mine no matter where we are

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
QUOTE i bet Mr M had something to do with that after I said i was catching him

Why is it you young folk have such a liking for conspiracy theories?

No, the inestimable Mr M made no such suggestions to me. He was probably as surprised as I was to see my car even close to yours, let along able to deploy a little extra lateral G. You must have your mind on something else...lucky beggar!

·
Registered
303 Posts
QUOTE Why is it you young folk have such a liking for conspiracy theories?

I like that, your calling me young!!!

Well I do have my mind on other things right now, but even though you managed to take me out 4 times (not that i was counting) you still only beat me by a point (after costing me a possible 12)................

I do think it may be best if we were on the same team for this when it happens, otherwise it could be marshalls worst nightmare

·
Jim Moyes
5,073 Posts
QUOTE (Scott @ 11 Oct 2004, 14:25)No, the inestimable Mr M made no such suggestions to me.

OY!!!

leaf,leaf........

inedible........

inept........

inert........

inessential.......

Aaah! inestimable...........blah,blah,blah......

Oh! OK!

Carry on!

Mr.M

·
Gary Skipp
6,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Jonny told me not to post anything so of course I'm going to ignore him

You did ask

The most likely thing to happen is:

The 12 hour race will now be for GT cars from the last 5 years (body wise) Run to slot-tech rules, so basically its anyhting goes.

No date yet, it'll be confirmed after the Wrexham doo.

I still want to do Group C, as do you. So, I'm going to propose a quick 20 lapper as a 'support race' before the 12 hours begin for anyone that wants to.

As I say, nothing (thats not one thing) is in concrete, and it could all change.

We will keep you posted, and any input you have will be greatfully received.

Hope to see you all soon, racing something, for some time

21 - 33 of 33 Posts