SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Peter for providing PRS rubber for everyone to try tonight. What a transformation! It was great to see everyone actually enjoying the racing again, rather than moaning about a lack of grip. Can't wait for the next round now.

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
Absolutely epic... Will provide the boost to the class...

I got there tonight and the track felt pants... By the end of the night I have done the best group c time I done for months... (6 tents quicker than I could manager at rnd2 of the sic...) depressing really

G

·
Its amazing how just a changed of tyres, changes the hole feeling of a club night, James was very enthusiastic about bettering his lap times which is a very positive thing.

The comment James made about the large pregnant lady, scanner, zoo and gorilla brought the club to its knees, epic! even Pete was double up with laughter not to mention Graham who was crying so much I though the old fella was going to have a heart attack!

Sometimes I worry about the level of humour down our club?… …but then NO, it's all good.

Roll on the next round of funnies!

Thanks Mr PRS for making our lives richer and Pete for the kind donation of the black round things.

·
Registered
873 Posts
yes a good evening
what I found surprising was that the PRS rubber was fast even at full size.
it outperforms the BRM 22 even in a new condition ... the BRM needs to be run in a lot more before it gets any good
Should James be a on a stage ?
Maybe we could start a comedy club on evening when there are no club nights..

Hi Matt
we are using 19 x 10 PRS2 .... so sorry not interested, im sure another club will be ... they are very good tyres.

By the way any member who wasnt down for last nights racing will get a free pair of PRS2 when they next attend a club night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts