Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
GSR magazine is published by the Cric Crac Team and Offices are above their shop. Historically a Spanish Language magazine dedicated to all types and scales of Slot Racing (differing from other Spanish publications that dwell heavily on Race results and the Incredibly popular Slot Rally Scene), they broke into the English speaking market with Issue #30 and haven't looked back.

If you haven't yet read any copy of this dual language magazine I recommend a trial. Variety is huge and the information they manage to pack in is amazing.

Subscription leads to you owning a GSR special - MRRC Toyota ! I will leave it to you to get the magazine to see what it looks like.

They have Distributors in the following Countries:
UK
Germany
South Africa
Italy
Netherlands
USA
Denmark

I haven't a clue who retails but a few enquiries will get you sorted I am sure.

In fact - If you are a Retailer selling this magazine, feel free to email me with your details and I will add a Country list below.

Future issues will see a couple of pages supplied by SlotForum.com as well as more articles from yours truly.

AUSTRALIA - Pattos Place

·
Registered
356 Posts
Who supplies this in the UK? and most importantly how much will a subscription cost me? Is the MRRC Toyota a free gift (as the SCALEY GT40 with racer)?

Wayneslot

·
Registered
230 Posts
Please, tell me more about this magazine. In particular, where in the US it can be bought. And what does one have to do to get the Toyota?

Tell us.....please?????????

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything you need can be found at their website, from subscription prices to World Wide distributors...

GSR magazine online

First two Catalun/ English magazines are also online there.

The magazine has been going a fair while now, though only in English also since issue #30

Yes the GSR / MRRC car is free for subscribers. I still can't show you the livery, you just have to buy it and see

1 - 5 of 5 Posts