SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
congratulations to nigel meeting win lap record race time record and pole position . we used the silverstone track the fastest track or our seven tracks and one of my favourite tracks . we had a decent turn out some new faces and some returning old ones . here is the maths 28 races 21 drivers 21 qualifying heats 7 finals a good mix of slot its nincos flys and a few scalextric cars 4.3 seconds and a lap was the race pace 12 drivers under this time 5 drivers under 4 seconds . 8 qualifying points upwards B-A finals 7 points down C-G finals many on equal points so positions decided on fastest lap times . it was a slot it jaguar 1-2-3-4-5 all in angle winder set up . ken was unlucky to drop out of the A final with car problem he had ran fast and strong in qualifying . gary gets a mention for being a good sportsman in his final after a misunderstanding it was nice to see martin smith return . great job done by race control banging through all 28 races swiftly a fantastic job my shelia and brian keeping everyone refreshed thank you all for joining us at the club and taking part it wouldent be the same without you guys ..............................

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i am not related to anyone on here my phone locked while posting that is why its on here twice

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
QUOTE (fw14b @ 2 Sep 2012, 16:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you related to 'stoner' by any chance?

Nice one
Made me smile

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
QUOTE (luckyfour @ 2 Sep 2012, 17:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no i am not related to anyone on here my phone locked while posting that is why its on here twice
Now deleted Mr Stoner

BTW. The race record did not go on Friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts