SlotForum banner

hamilton track

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Intergrali 
#1 ·
one of the finest tracks in the country has now moved to wolverhampton, hamilton have sold there wood and tap track to the boys at wolves, i visited the club last night, the track was being set up and tryed for size ib the same room as there large scaly track, this i believe will make wolves a major centre for slot racing in the midlands. good luck lads congrats. macp

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Graham & Mac,
when i was talking to John Cook at the last Porsche Challenge held at Wolverhampton, he was planning to use the plastic Ninco circuit, so that there still is a plastic track left in the series. I would personally perfer to use the Hamilton wooden track, which i have grown to like.

Welldone to the guys at Wolverhampton for raising the cash and proving what should be a fine venue for many a slot car event.

James

#4 ·
James I think use of the hamilton track would give advantage to those who are used to it and those who have already raced on it this year ,It would be fairer to use the plastic track ,I am not a fan of plexy track by any means but part of the draw of the porsche series is that we race on a variety of surfaces .theres nothing stopping wolves from offering to host an audi round later on the hamilton track when its sorted

#6 ·
Hi guys, Alot of the guys were sorry to see it go.
. It is one of those tracks that u can get into the groove really fast but is still difficult to master. lookin forward to seeing it evolve at wolves as malcolm woz thinking about adding sections. As for us at Hamilton, The New Track is already routered and i can promise that it is a stunner with some real challenges.

Ross M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.