SlotForum banner

Have a drink with me...?

4K views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Ember 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Work is in progress for that 1/35th MINI ART kit...

By crachepiquette at 2012-05-28

Being initially designed for military WWII scenery purposes, the kit has to be slightly modified: Ruined parts (top of the roof and parts of the side walls) have to be cut off.

You've to make some details by yourself: Glazing will be cut off in a transparent sheet suitable for overhead projector, curtains and house number have to be found on the web, reduced at the good size and then printed.
A pair of streetlights are provided too (waiting for the moment in the "paint workshop").
Street and pavement will be issued from the VERLINDEN PRODUCTS range.

See less See more
#29 ·
Frank T: That's right: kits are quite expensive. With the added amount paid for the building, pavement and street part, a nice slot car could be bought. But sometimes choices have to be made...

I'm not an authentic modeller and I couldn't reach the accuracy of a molded roof for instance by making it by myself.
I intended to design a foreground scenery and I needed something quicky assembled and with a good level of realism.

Thanks to everybody for the kind words

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.