SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
The Hawthorne Park Trans Am will take place at Hawthorne Park Slot Car Club, St Monicas Parish Centre, Bootle, Merseyside, L20 9JD on Friday 30th Sept/Saturday 1st October.

Practice will be on the Friday night commencing at 7:30pm til late and there will be some practice on the Saturday Morning from 9am Presentation will be after.

Catering will be avalible on the day and we will have food/drink for the Friday night and Saturday. Full rules are on our website here

PLEASE NOTE, We have dropped the Under 2L class

Could all drivers wishing to take part please post in this thread or PM me.

Accomodation is not a problem in Liverpool. There is a Premier inn at aintree which is near the club. There is also many more in central liverpool if you want to stay there

Thanks

Jake

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Drivers Confirmed so far:

Phil Clayton
Ted Martin
John Kellaway

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drivers Confirmed so far:

Phil Clayton
Ted Martin
John Kellaway
Rob Davies

Some more people interested as we speak.

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there Jake..

Could you please put my name down for the event.

I will come along on the Saturday as I dont live to far away, just have an early start from home.

All the best.. Martin De'Ath.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Martin, Your name will go onto our list. Look forward to seeing you in september

All the best
Jake

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
I have managed to secure the help of my wife and daughters to run the catering on the day.

From breakfast to tiffin available at reasonable cost!

If there are any vegetarians coming let me know and we will have plenty of healthier options available.

Cheers

BSN

·
Registered
397 Posts
This event is Kindly being Sponsored By Copper Braid Products who make fantastic braid and we will have some on show on the day. Copper Braid Products

More names confirmed
Drivers Confirmed to date:

Phil Clayton
Ted Martin
John Kellaway
Rob Davies
Nic Hirst
Martin De'ath
Harry Smales
Gary

More drivers are to be confirmed with more interest in the event. Numbers are limited so get your place booked in today!

If there is anyone that I have missed out on this list, please PM me. And if anyone else is interested in entering this great event, feel free to do so.

Jake

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hi Dave, the format and rules are the same as the Pendle one and can all be found on our website here

Basically, quallifying will determine which final you are put into (A,B,C) etc.. and the winner from the D final will go into the C Final automatically.

It would be great to have you down!
Thanks
Jake

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phil Clayton
Ted Martin
John Kellaway
Rob Davies
Nic Hirst
Martin De'ath
Harry Smales
Gary Smales
Neil Hirst
Rob Mason
Phil Hayes.

Any more entries, pm me.

Jake

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To Inform you, there will be a stall at the event with Copper Braid Products showing off and selling some of their new, high quality braid.

Contact Myself or Ruth Smart if there is any more questions regarding this

See you all in October (and some of you in September)

Jake

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
13 Entries as I will be running Race Control on the day, plus my car building skills are... well lets just say I cant build them...

We still have room for entries people. Also, feel free to post pictures of your cars on the forum. I will be posting event pictures on the website.

Sorry its been a bit quiet of recent, just been very busy at this time of year

·
Phil Clayton
889 Posts
Bumping this thread to the top again

If anyone that attended the Pendle event in April is interested it's not too late to register.
Also, if anyone is planning to travel a distance to race with us I might be able to offer accomodation to limited numbers (2 or 3).
Can't say fairer than that can you?

Cheers!

Phil

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there Phil..

The Pendle lads will be there on the Sunday..

Looking forward to it..

All the best.. Martin De'Ath.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Martin, don't know if you are aware, but the dates are practice is Friday night and racing is sat morning. If anyone would like to post pictures of their cars, feel free.

Jake

·
Martin De Ath
1,440 Posts
Hi there Jake..

"Whoops"

I knew that all along.. Just seeing if any of you are awake

See you on "Saturday" morning.

All the best.. Martin.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts