SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jim Moyes
5,069 Posts
It's been a while since we've had a geronimotomas-inspired thread on here. He's outdone himself with this one.

Search for him on the forum and you should find several others - the Ebay links will be long since dead though.

·
Stranger Things 2
575 Posts
QUOTE I'm beginning to wonder if these outrageous adds are just being used to draw attention to the seller's Ebay store...just a thought. Crazy price though...
John

QUOTE his way to draw attention I guess. seen the other objects? yes?? it works!!

Maybe guys, but the seller only has this item listed.

Cheers, Michael

·
Stranger Things 2
575 Posts
QUOTE (Slotcarmann @ 3 Jun 2011, 18:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi folks

Perhaps it's simply a case of not putting the decimal point in the right place....€2 or €20?

Otherwise it's an abuse of the E-bay system.

Cheers
Dave

Decimal point in the wrong place ? Hmmm maybe, but with the history this seller has with putting up items at outrageous prices he certainly has one BIG problem with placing that decimal point. Then again no one in there right mind would leave that auction to run it's full course either if they made a listing error ... even at a capped rate the final selling and listing fee's would be crazy large amounts.

I'll hazard a guess that the seller will pull the auction in 4-5 days using the "I put up the wrong price" excuse, which is a legitimate allowance in the Ebay system incase you DO list an item incorrectly.

You be the judge as to wether it is deliberate or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts