SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there
im Karl i live in a small town called caistor in lincolnshire, ive been into slot-cars for a while but never had the space to do anything properly
so now we have moved i have a nice double garage i can start to build. been looking around on the forum and got to say that some of the stuff ive
seen is amazing hope to build a decent track now ive been given lots of inspiration

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Hiya Karl,
Welcome to the forum - if you haven't already received a welcome ......

Check out the clubs that are around you as you may find them adding to your fun.

Cheers - Greg

·
Ian
99 Posts
Karl,
Welcome, to the forum it's a great place to be, but Caistor - Fancy a trip to Gainsborough

We are only a small Club but considering the few members we are a very active team, not just on this forum but also travelling and competing at events you're welcome to come along to the club any time first nights free and it's probably one of the cheapest in the country in anycase...

see more Here Lee is just building our new website, it would be good to see you any time

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will have to come down to Gainsborough and see hows its done properly. im working away at the moment so wont be for a month or so but will be good to join with you guys.

ill take a look at the website to

·
Ian
99 Posts
Karl,
give me a shout before you do, I'll pass you my phone number, I couldn't find the place first time having a contact number will help

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
yep, come along to the club, it will change your ideas on what a fast car actually is, how to get the best handling from a car and introduce you to various different makes & models. It may help you with track building skills as we are currently renovating the bigger track.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will be there hopefully next month guys, so ill get that info from you.
it will be good to have some one other than my 4 year old and his trigger finger happy 7 year old sister
to race with. I spend a lot of time picking cars up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts