SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, most of you have already seen some of my posts winding inte up

I got into slot racing year and years ago - my dad had 2 daughters, but somehow we ended up with a matchbox powertrack le mans set, i dragged it out of the loft about 6 months ago, convinced they were the same size as scaletrix, but as with curly wirleys they seem to have shrunk over the years

Missing my slot racing fix, I pursuaded astro to get a scaletrix set, but as he lives a way from me - i ended up purchasing my own as well
Currently running the Scaletrix Le mans set with caddy's (to take me back to my childhood) but also have a couple of indy cars, the focus and mitsubishi rally cars and fly panox le mans (which i keep knocking bits off while i practice for pheonix
)

Hope to chat to u all soon.

Lv Hugs x x x

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Welcome, Hugs!

QUOTE my dad had 2 daughters, but somehow we ended up with a matchbox powertrack le mans set

"No, really dear, I bought this for the kids!!!"

PS - doesn't take much to wind Inte up.... we do it all the time here... in a different way, mind you....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aww inte - whats wrong
- ill get u back for making me a bar maid!!!!!

My relationship with astro - intimate friend - well he was but then we got scaletrix

Lv Hugs x x x

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (Hugs @ 20 Mar 2004, 11:46)My relationship with astro - intimate friend - well he was but then we got scaletrix

Now he's happiest when he's in the slot, eh?
Ooh! Matron!

Ahem, sorry. It's good when significant others get involved in your hobbies, even when they beat you!

Mark.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
OOPS! Totally missed that particular double entendre. Thanks for pointing it out

Speaking of professional, I need to get hold of a couple of scaley Capris so that I can paint one silver and the other bronze (VHK 11W and VHK 12W forget which was which for now!).

Three-Seven to Four-Five...the cars are ready, over.

Mark.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts