SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a spanish slot enthusiast from Asturias, the birthplace of sooner F1 World Champion Fernando Alonso.

I'm new in this forum, but I´m following another slot forums since so much years.

I am too a F1 fan, and the union of these two passions is my website. I recommend you visit it and give me your opinion. It's in spanish, but soon I'll translate it to english.

So that'a all. I've arrived and will stay here so much time.

PD. Sorry about my english, I know about my mistakes.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
hola matasiete ,
la recepción al foro de la ranura en cuanto a su inglés que usted lo pasará es mejor que mi gran Web site español continúa la buena mirada del trabajo delantera a cuando está en inglés

and for those who don't read pigeon spanish

hi matasiete ,
welcome to the slot forum as for your english you will get by it's better than my spanish great web site keep up the good work look forward to when it's in English

EL DR STICKY

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bienvenido, Matasiete.

Welcome aboard. Your english is like mine, some kinda "spanglish"

Hope you enjoy here too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dont worry matasiete (killseven)
nobody births learned, practicing here the english is better than learn in some 'closing' academies

Mira, visité webs espanolas y ahora hablo espanol de corrido.

Wellcome (or come to a well)

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Hola.

Er, that's it for me and Spanish I'm afraid. Sad isn't it?

Nice website, can't read it (see above) but love the Minardi M193 to Ferrari 126/C2 conversion. Quality work and a silk purse from a sow's ear!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
"Hola" and "grande cerveza"... that's my whole spanish vocabulary...
But by only knowing those words... I had a great time in Spain and Tenerifé...

Due to my poor spanish... I can't say but... your site "looks" interesting!

Welcome aboard!!! Have a great time!

Greetz

Gunther

·
Registered
19 Posts
QUOTE (jonny s @ 7 Jul 2004, 21:51)Welcome mate. Thought your man might have pulled it off in France but those Ferrari boys are amazing tacticians. Welcome, nice site too

Well, I'm specially angry with the race. It could be said that Ferrari didn´t won the race, cause Renault thinking brain lost the race. It was obvious with Schumacher's third pit stop he would stopped once again, I don't know what renault people were thinking about.

They have the hands and the mind of a champion, now is neccessary they be ready to be champions too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts