SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was invited to come and join the SlotForum by John - Tropi (UK). Looks like you folks have a great start here! Thanks for inviting me.

For those that don't know me, my name is Tim Johnson. I run a little website called Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com where I design, manufacturer, and build 1/24 (and soon to be 1/32) scale slot cars. There's an "About Us" page on my website if you'd like to learn more about me. And if you hit the "Coming Soon" page, you can read about my 1/32 scale chassis project.

I look forward to corresponding with you folks!

Best Regards,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Hi Tim - wow that was quick - you must be an early riser!
I have to rush off back to the office now, but delighted to see you here and we look forward VERY much to some pics of your products. Great stuff!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Hi Tim, welcome !

May your stay here be fun, informative and lucrative

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
Thanks so much! Having a GREAT time so far! Early riser? Yes... I'm usually awake and out of bed by 6:30. My wife has me beat though, she's usually up by 5:00 a.m.

Well... I have to start working in the shop! Have 3 cars to build for some clients. Yes, I'll have new pictures of them, probably later this week, or early next week.

You'll need to explain how to post pictures here. Is it the same as the SCI board, or other?

Best Regards,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts