SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm Abel from Spain, a race slot cars entusiast exworker and designer from different slot companies ( Spirit, Fly, Cartrix... ).

I know about this forum years ago when I was working in Spirit Hobbby Models, but I disconected form the slot world for a few years, and I came back three years ago designing and producing myself products by ( at the momment ) 3D printing under the name by MiniRacingStudios.

I'm going to try to visit the forum with regularity, and I hope to be updated about any interesting trends of the moment.

I leave you my instagram, where I upload all the news (I'm late, I have more that I didn't upload) www.instagram.com/miniracingstudios and my web page www.miniracingstudios.com ( at the momment the catalogue links to eBay )

We are in contact!

Regards!

Thanks to @GeeMax706 to remind me back the forum.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Abel

Nice to see you here.

I will building a Ninco BMW M3 GTR car using one of Abel's chassis and will do a write up on the forum, including the flexible wing.

I have a few Ninco cars which I have no plans to sell but really want to convert to non-mag running. I am hoping some of these cars can become focused club racers. Generally Ninco cars are a good place to start with as most models are -

1. a little wider and bigger than Slot IT/Scalextric, more like NSR scale
2. Not that much heavier than other brands or trade off is stronger body shells
3. have flat tray interiors

I will be ordering chassis's in batches so... if you spot something you like but only want one and P&P to the UK is an issue then contact me.

I don't know yet about prices for chassis's but I'll try to discount, as I do with all Slot It, NSR, Sideways, Policer spares, often 20% off UK retail prices.

Max

P.S. Have another look at the Ninco models, doing nothing in your collection .....

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good collection! but ... you need some spares!! I love especially the Modenas... I think is one of my favourites slot cars.
I will explain you what's que problem that the M3 has and how I had to solve it in the design of the chassis. Mclaren run especially well with the slot it pod chassis by Mi Iracing, we use it to race Digital races, because y very fast and very strong to receive the typical digital races crashes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts