SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just a short note to introduce myself. I'm coznick from Jupiter Florida. I just returned to slot cars now that my two boys are old enough to enjoy it with me. I had HO slot cars as a kid and picked up a few sets over the years only to put them in the attic until my boys would be able to play. I have a few life-like sets that I would put out and race but they wouldn't bite for more than a day. That was until I discovered a Carrera Checkered Flag Challenge set at my local hobby store. I bought it about a month ago and now the boys are hooked! We've since added two more 1/32 cars and also two 1/24. We are of course on the quest to build are own home track which looks to be quite a big job. I hope you all are ready for another full round of newbie questions because I sure have some. Thanks for the great forum and I look forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome to the forum..you have come to right place. If you can't get sorted here, you simply can't get sorted. They are all in here, from the whackos such as myself to the old masters from everywhere. Few bite, but beware the Turnmarshall of Doom. (If all he did was bite that would be O.K.) Enjoy this spot of slot heaven.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Welcome to the board! I was JUST in Jupiter 5 days ago visiting my sister. We took their boat out on the Intercoastal and puttered around for the day.

I know, Lister, I never made it over to Tampa, besides things were a "little" crazy over there with the Stanley Cup parades, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts