Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello to everyone. Been snooping around for a couple of days getting ideas about a possible permanent track build in my loft.

Might be a long haul job as my time is split between work, RC car racing and my family (daughters 2nd name is Alesi btw
).

Look forward to chatting with you all and I'll be popping in from time to time as things progress. I'm currently unsure of which track to use just yet so actually have nothing to race with! I quite fancy the scalextric rally sport set to get started as it got 2 of my fav cars Lancer and Impreza - can you guess which one I've got?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (MR MAX @ 27 Aug 2004, 17:46)Where do you drive your Impreza? Is it the one in your signature?

I wish mate

The car in my sig is the Cusco Sponsored Impreza from the JGTC Japanese Touring car championship.

I am determined to clean and polish my car this weekend so I'll post some pics when its done.

·
Registered
446 Posts
That Impreza in your signature is also on Gran Turismo 4: Prologue on PS2. It's nearly identical except it's black, not green.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No mate,

There is one place local that sales salextric but thats it. My main hobby is RC car racing and I have to buy all my parts mail order so I'm used to not being able to wonder down the shops to buy what I need.

Also, the Cusco Impreza is black BTW, but it does look a little green
Nice R34 though.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Cheers, It isn't mine, I was searching for a pic on the web and found it. My top favourite cars are the Skyline, Evo Lancer, Impreza as they are just so cool. I have loved them all my life. The Impreza is exactly the same one on GT4:p now that you have cleared up the colour issue. What year is your Impreza?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Check here about half way down for pic of similar car to mine and spec underneath the pic. Same except alloys and AP brakes.

http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?...opic=3828&st=15

I'm all set for an early start on the car tomorrow so should finish cleaning it by the afternoon. I have been known to take 8 hours to clean a car before!

Ooh - Just bought 2 Fly Lancia Beta Montecarlo's from the local Market

Haven't even got track yet but they were £15 each which seemed a good price.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As promised, I finally got round to cleaning the car. Only posting 1 pic as I think they'll take ages for the 56K'ers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts