SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I've just registered today. I am a member of an german Slotforum too, but what I found here is really stunning, especially the Forum where some of you show their tracks. Really awesome what I saw there.
I finished my track, and would like now to start to add some details. For example I havn't got a pitbuilding yet. But I really found some nice inspiration :)
Some more info: my track is a Carrera D132. It is a permanent setup, under the roof top.
For the beginning I have greened the track with those "gras carpets". So the whole track does not look to "naked" anymore, and it is ready to race.
But at the end I would like to have a kind of a desert raceway. Don't know When got time to start that project.

Cheers
Arnd (Arerrac)

·
Administrator
9,835 Posts
Welcome to SlotForum Arnd! Show us some photos of your attic track when you get a chance!

Do you race in a club, or with friends and family?

Don

·
Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Welcome on board - great to have you here!¬!

Agree with Don - please share pics of your work and track - it what we all enjoy and love....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi again.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
No, I do not race in a club. It's just my private track, and having races with friends now and than.
We had a race at new years eve (2009/2010), and we almost missed 12o'clock.
This was the first race on the track I had designed. And it was such fun racing it that I kept the main design. Unfortunately I had a break until last Christmas. But then I continued building sideways (Randstreifen) to the curves, so that the cars can have a nice slide. In the design I only changed one curve, because to me it was too boring. But I'll show this when I come up with some pictures of my raceway.
So from Winter 2011 I restarted again my hobby activities, doing small changes/new things to the track.

I'll show you, I promise. But first I have to find out how the picture upload works here. I hope it's easy.
Bye for now and good night.
Arnd

·
Circuit Owner
5,919 Posts
Welcome Arerrac,

I too would like to see your track.

You have to host your photos somewhere else - I use a free account on www.photobucket.com

After you upload to photobucket - go to your album. Put the mouse pointer over your photo and click "Direct Link".

Then create your post on SlotForum and click the "insert image" button (4th from the right) and paste (ctrl-v) and click "OK".

Voila - your photo will appear when you save your post.

Don't forget to post your pictures in a new topic under the "Tracks and Scenery" forum - this section is just to say "Hi".

Enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys,
I tried to use "your Album" and received this message:
"Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel."

Can one of the admins please enable this function for me.
Thanks & regards
Arnd

·
Circuit Owner
5,919 Posts
You probably have to take PLUS+ membership to get access to the album. You could pay 15 Euros and support Slotforum, but if you want to wait and see why not do it for free and try Photobucket like I suggested in the previous post?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok fair enough, I'll try the free option. Now I have alook at Photobucket. I have never worked with such platforms ...
Cheers
Arnd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts