SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Having bought a Scaley set for my daughter (and not at all for me) I came across SF by accident a little while ago and finally got around to joining.

Unfortunately I do not yet have space to have a permanent set up so its a question of setting up as a when we can get away with it.

I'm looking forward to taking part in discussions or at least those that I can make a contribution to

Taz

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

So come on - spill the beans...

Where do you reside in the World?

What set did you buy your daughter? Can she walk and talk yet? most of us buy our daughters their first sets at around 3 months

How many add on cars have you bought since and if 'none' you need to browse the pics on the Forum more

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delay in replying, work has been a little manic.

My daughter is four and is now well able to play in fact she believes the set is hers.

I am based in Coventry England

THe first set was a scaley F1 with layout 4 which gave a reasonable amount of track. I have purchased a set direct from Scalextric with a couple of older F1 cars, lap counter and converter track thrown in but am struggling for space for the additional track but my daughter loves the Focus rally cars that came with the set.

Other than that I have bough nothing yet. I think replacing the controllers will be next.

Taz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.