SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've just unpacked my 1977 Scalextric set (hidden in my parents garage for many years), and have become addicted all over again. Am excited by the new technology developments - the cars are much smoother, faster and detailed, and can't wait to get my hands on sportworld.

Have built a permanent layout table in my garage last weekend (with much cursing) and look forward to building up the scenery etc over the coming months.

I'm sure I'll be coming up with a few "stupid" questions, so please bear with me.

Take care,

Colin

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there Colin!

Welcome to SlotForum

Don't worry about 'stupid' questions, if you don't ask you don't learn

Having said this please do check out the forum and resourses first as there is a lot of fantastic tips and advice within. Also try out the search function, it really does work well on this board as every word of every post is referenced!

Have lots of fun with your new hobby and please post us some pictures of your new track.

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome Colin

When it comes to stupid questions...there are non
..i hope..cause if it is...i´m in troubble.

cheers
Eric

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome to slotforum!! the people here are the best !! I hope you finding the track in the garage starts you of all over again with the hobby, but be careful, for me it has turned into an addiction. Hope to see pics of the track!!

Doug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts