SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm Will, i'm 17, when I was a bit younger I collected quite a few Scalextric and SCX(?) cars, but I have only just re-discovered them properly since we moved house a couple of years ago, unfortuantly a lot of my Cars are in worse condition than I remembered and i haven't even got round to looking at the track etc yet. Anyway, hopefully i'll manage to get a Track set up again soon and then maybe start thinking about restoring some of my favourite Cars such as the more retro ones (Datsun 240z is my Fave
).

Anyway hope to get to know you all!

-Will

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Great stuff to see another youngern on the board and on the scene... sometimes I feel outnumbered by all these old fogies...

Anything you need just ask

Fergy is the man to ask about 240Z's he loves 'em... but can't get his hands on one at the moment!

McLaren

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made a mistake on further inspection its a 260z (same thing virtually) just noticed that Wellingborough has a Scalextric club (next town from me)! After briefly looking round it certainly looks like a buzzing forum and i'm sure i'll spend many hours on here!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just set up a Track and guess what...nothing, a load of my Track has gone missing too
looks like i'll have to invest in a new set, a lot of my Cars looked pretty rough these days too...never mind hopefully I can get everything working/looking better again one day!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mate, the only trouble is i'm craving some Slot action, but it looks like i'll be making a visit to the Wellingborough Club on Thursday so i'll have my first go in years!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts