SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people I just thought Id say hello, My name is Danny, Im from Sheffield, Im 18 and I collect scalextrics.

I currently have 69cars in my collection, but my stepdad has 199 both of us need one more car to make it a round number:)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Nice to see you made it to the forum Danny.
This place is the best at answering questions and helping you decide which cars to buy to make 69cars go to 70!

Doug

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey Danny - my boys like the cars but are 2 & 8 and I'm their stepdad. welcome to the forum - this is a fun place to find out about stuff..

did you get the Maser 250F?? It's my current fave (except for the Vanwall) Would that do for #200??

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Eno Dog @ 21 Dec 2004, 12:39)Hey Danny - my boys like the cars but are 2 & 8 and I'm their stepdad. welcome to the forum - this is a fun place to find out about stuff..

did you get the Maser 250F?? It's my current fave (except for the Vanwall) Would that do for #200??
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that both me and my stepdad are getting a new car from his new girl friend

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If that's going to be the go tell your Dad to get a new girl every fortnight or so.. (sorry that's cruel - funny but!) Hopefully he'll be as lucky as me - I married a girl then found out her Dad had run a slotty club when she was a kid so she understands I need cars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts