SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since it seems that both manufactures have sort of lost their enthusiasm for these vehicles I've been trying to pick up some of the older releases. Could some please provide a list of the basic raid slots these two manufactures have released over the years?? I don't need to know every paint scheme & variation but I'd like to be able to search for the basic body types anyway on ebay. Thanks!

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
No doubt someone will have a definitive list. But I know Ninco did a Ford Ranger truck because I have one. Ninco have done the Bowler Nemesis. And both Ninco and SCX have done Hummers, but I think they may have been different models of the big square box on wheels.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not from SCX or Ninco, but other raid cars that are nice to drive and that should be easy to find for a reasonable price are the Powerslot Hummer H1 and Avantslot Mitsubishi Racing Lancer. The Avantslot MAN trucks are great too, but a lot more expensive and in a different class in 1:1 (T4).

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,828 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Here are some visual aids, first, Ninco Bowler, Touareg, and BMW X5:

Next the Mitsubishis, Ninco Pajero and Evo on the left, Powerslot Montero and Avant Slot Lancer:

Ninco Schlesser buggy and Ford Ranger, plus the Revell Nissan truck mounted on a Ninco Ranger chassis:

Now Hummers, SCX H3, Ninco H2, and Powerslot H1:

And two bonus trucks, Tamiya Pathfinder on Ninco Pajero chassis and Tamiya Toyota on some Ninco AWD (no Suspension) chassis:

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,828 Posts
Here is my collection

Pretty much done collecting these now
the only one I would like to get is the Speedy/Mobil Ford Ranger with the canopy over the back and I might grab an Avant Slot truck.

cheers
David

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey,
There are a number of others, but here's the core 'Ninco' list and a couple of 'Avant Slot' Raid Racing trucks.

NINCO
BMW - RAID (3)
N50366 - BMW X5 'Motor Cadi/Isostar' - Dakar, (#362)
N50343 - BMW X5 'Motor Cadi/Sachs' - Dakar, (#234)
N50342 - BMW X5 'X-Raid' - Dakar 2003, (#205)

Mitsubishi Motors (5)
N50305 - Mitsubishi, Pajero/Montero, 'Mitsubishi Germany' - Jutta - Dakar 2001, (#205)
N50306 - Mitsubishi, Pajero/Montero, 'Nippon Mitsubishi' - Masuoka - Dakar 2002, (#201)
N50314 - Mitsubishi, Pajero/Montero, 'Ralliart HP Invent' - Khrol - Dakar 2001, (#201)
N40390 - Mitsubishi, Pajero Evo, 'Team Repsol Mitsubishi Ralliart' - Dakar 2006, (#304)
N40392 - Mitsubishi, Pajero Evo, 'Team Repsol Mitsubishi Ralliart' - Dakar 2005, (#320)

PRO-TRUCK - RAID (2)
N50329 - Pro Truck 'Elf', (#225)
N50326 - Pro Truck 'BF Goodrich', (#208)

Schlesser-Aventures (2)
N50449 - Schlesser-Adventures, 'FOX' - Dakar 2006 (#203)
N50450 - Schlesser-Adventures, 'GO!!!!!!!' - Optic 2000 - 2006 (#204)

Volkswagen Motorsport (1)
N50380 - Volkswagen Motorsport, Race Touareg, 'Dakar 2005' (#)

Avant Slot
MAN (2)
50401 - MAN DAKAR, TGA 'Exact-Man' - H.Stacey (#501)
50405 - MAN DAKAR, TGA 'KTM Repsol' - TBC (#434)

These trucks, are twin engined, pretty awesome in reality, good luck in find them, most of these have become quite rare. It appears Ninco only produce runs of so many units and then move on where as most other manifactures' keep a steady production.

Try here:
http://www.avantslot.com/AvantSlotCollection2011.pdf
http://www.pendleslotracing.co.uk/html/bod...ntslot_cars.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.