SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,092 Posts
Would need an awful lot more information before any real recommendations, but glue motor into its mount, keep tyres clean use a bit of lighter fluid on a cloth rub around rear tyres and then with gaffa tape do the same thing, loosen body screws, these are the first steps, and as has been said above make sure everyone at the club is using the same type of tyre dont mix silicon tyres with any other as you will have no grip or use only silicons.
Sincerely
Zen

· Registered
2,092 Posts
Rick,
Mate a little info is very dangerous, and if you actually read MY RESPONCE it would be apparent that I was asking for more information!, some of what you have said is correct as far as general setup is concerned, others are club dependant, at most clubs you are not allowed to remove plastic from the cars to lighten them,and not allowed to coat the front tyres but can replace with zero grip, I am of course only talking about GB clubs and have no idea of the rules in your area of the world, (I do know why you use magnets though as you are hanging upside down).
We all have areas of expertise which is why I asked for more info about his club and the rules that apply.
Regards
Zen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.