SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am desperately looking for these two toy cars. As far as I know they have not been available in NL, and I doubt they will be as shops already seem to clear out their current stock on the original series:

Mattel Cars 2 Pull Back Racers X0362 Shu Todoroki
Mattel Cars 2 Pull Back Racers X0363 Raoule Caroule

These models are hard to find on the internet In fact I only came across them on some sites in Rumania, Bulgaria and Turkey, but neither one of these sellers ship to NL, and besides I have no idea if they are trustworthy.
I also had contact with some UK fellow on ebay, who just sold a converted one, and he said they have been on sale at Argos, so perhaps they may be found there too?

Any help in tracing them would be very much appreciated. (Or perhaps someone can help me get them from Rumania/Bulgaria/Turkey?)

PS I am not sure if this topic should be in this forum, or perhaps Pit Lane is a better location. Moderators, please feel free to move it if it should not be here.

·
Circuit Owner
5,924 Posts

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Looks like Argos have them but the website is playing up at the moment so I can't be sure what scale they are. You don't know which models they have in stock until you visit the store though. (not much use to you in the NL but I'm sure someone will help you.)

EDIT
The link is here....LINK they are 1/34 but it's not really clear which models they have, may be the six in the picture or could be others...??? Sorry can't be more help at the moment.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi guys, thanks. Yes it's aan bit frustrating there seems to be another line of pullback cars available, in 1:55 scale. Not much to be found of the 1:34 range unfortunately.

Btw, I wrote Rumania in my topic starter. I meant Hungary.

·
David J
3,182 Posts
There are three cars available in my local Argos, I have reserved them all on-line and tomorrow on my way home from work I'll go and see what they are. You may be lucky but to be honest I bet they'll not be right.

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Well would you believe it, of the three cars that Argos had in stock they had two Shu Todoroki and one Raoul Caroule.!!
I bought all three.

If you still want these models please contact me by PM and we'll sort something out, if not I'll put them on Ebay and make my fortune...

I have no idea about postage to The Netherlands but I'm sure it will be no more than sending them from Hungary.

DJ

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Friday must have been a lucky day, I got messages from several sources of these models being found.

And thanks to DJ I have both coming my way! Yippie-kay-yeay!

regards,
Spykerman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts